THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

I love the sea of yellow :pimp:, but I can't wait to stick out like a sore thumb when in Portland :evil: - Enemy territory.

Portland crowd is soft. Dont be afraid to cheer for our team.

Strip clubs after the game...win or lose

I love the sea of yellow :pimp:, but I can't wait to stick out like a sore thumb when in Portland :evil: - Enemy territory.
You're not gonna stick out trust me. Factor in all the bandwagon fans, fair weather fans, and transplants on top of the fans that traveled. Felt like it was 50/50 when I was there a couple weeks ago.

Thanks Jumpman, :pimp: Should be a solid trip.

You're not gonna stick out trust me. Factor in all the bandwagon fans, fair weather fans, and transplants on top of the fans that traveled. Felt like it was 50/50 when I was there a couple weeks ago.
50/50 :wow: - Whatever the case may be, I hope we get a W.

I got you MJ, it'll be "NSFW".

Last edited:
**** didn't know A's are playing tonight. Going to the game will be a ***** but going home the baseball game should still be going on right? Wouldn't be going if I knew about the A's game. Didn't even think about that. Anybody else going tonight?

:rofl:

I feel much better about it now haha. I don't follow baseball at all but I heard on the news before it went to commercial about the fans being pissed about a promotion the A's not honoring, I turned off the tv after that, so fans are boycotting tonight's game?

:rofl:

I feel much better about it now haha. I don't follow baseball at all but I heard on the news before it went to commercial about the fans being pissed about a promotion the A's not honoring, I turned off the tv after that, so fans are boycotting tonight's game?

What was the promotion they weren't honoring?

its usually free parking on tuesdays for As games. Welp, thats not gonna happen when the warriors play on tuesdays as well

Back
Top Bottom