The 10 best burgers in america

Per the burger debate, lettuce always refer back to this antibiotic rating chart:
Burger+score+card+for+web.jpg
When there's an elephant in the room and you point out the spider on the wall.

Beef is high in cholesterol and saturated fat. You won't clog your arteries with antibiotics. You can't get rid of naturally occurring hormones in meat which can cause depressed immunity, nervous system disorders and deformities in babies.

It’s just amazing? Idk I’m on the east coast but have to stop there anytime I’m out that way. Closest thing we have is maybe 5 guys? Which is good to but not in n out good. Heard shake shack is good, we got 1 not long ago around my way, will try soon.

I have tried In and Out 3 times since being out here at different locations. I still dont get the hype.
There are better burger places in California compared to In N Out. But what stands at about In N Out is its overabundance of cheese, sauce, and decent price. It's a safe bet as a fastfood joint. Personally, I prefer a place called Nation's and Super Duper over here in the bay.

I need to come out your way then because the Wendy’s here are average at best.

Always fresh, juicy and hot.

Pause.

I've had bad Wendy's.

With dry *** burgers.

But there is like two locations by me that always hit.

I also think time of the day is important.

Never go to a FF spot if it's not busy.

I'll wait the extra 5 min for fresh off the grill burgers.

Not many wendy’s locations by me anymore. Closest are at the airport and the mall food court.

Wendy's is a typical fast food burger. As far as the regular fast food joints go, Carl's Jr beats em all.

There are better burger places in California compared to In N Out. But what stands at about In N Out is its overabundance of cheese, sauce, and decent price. It's a safe bet as a fastfood joint. Personally, I prefer a place called Nation's and Super Duper over here in the bay.
So basically what stands out are things that HIDE the burger?

Cool.

Tired my first Shake Shack burger the other day. For fast food it was legit. Had the regular burger with the mushroom patty stuffed with Gouda in the middle. Joint was bomb AF

So cold crisp lettuce and the perfectly sliced tomato can't make the burger?

All the ingredients count.
In the words of Charles Barkley, if you describe a girl by saying "She has a nice personality" we know she is ugly

Similar situation here. Talking about lettuce and tomatoes........

Wendy's is a typical fast food burger. As far as the regular fast food joints go, Carl's Jr beats em all.
Do they still do the thin/square patties? I remember having a few when I was little. I just remember them being the first time I had mayo on a burger.

Back
Top Bottom