The 1K+ Club!!!

Just because they sell for over $1,000 doesn't mean people actually PAY $1,000 guys ...

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
Death Wish​

Nice to see people rocking there 1k kicks. I dont think i can contribute much. :wow:
embarassed.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

damn airrambis retro...insane dunk heat. Those denims are my grail in sb's!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

it aint trickin if u got it..
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

although it seems some desperate sellers have been falling into the 7-800 range, i've seen DS pairs hit over 1K in both colors...glad i finally found a pair in my size range

blah!

i like the idea of this thread !

i've noticed that over the years my limit for how much i would pay for a pair of sneakers has risen , but ill never pay even close to 1000$ for any pair even if i had the money for it . i rock all the sneakers i buy and its way to easy for something to happen to ruin a pair of 1000$ kicks for me to ever pay that much
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Quote:
i've noticed that over the years my limit for how much i would pay for a pair of sneakers has risen
:smokin
smokin.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

man londons, paris, zoo york, forbes...........damn is someone gonna pull out a FLOM?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

ork036.jpg

Not sure if they go for 1k, but i know they go for around that...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Quote:
i've noticed that over the years my limit for how much i would pay for a pair of sneakers has risen

Yea, I think that is the case for a lot of people since the upper price range for shoes has increased quite a bit. I remember back in '99 seeing shoes just as OG Jordans selling for $400-500 and thinking that was insanity. That range is nothing unusual now...

Back
Top Bottom