The 1st Wing Stop Just Opened In My City Vol. Lemon Pepper

I only know about it because of NT and Ross lol.

Is it like a B Dubs?

I'm gettin the lemon pepper off strength but what else should i be trying.

The Atomic Wings & The Mango Habanero are decent,

real talk though?

WIng stop overrated.

Just like most chain wing spots (BWW, Wing Street, Hooters etc).

Last edited:
I like hawaiian and lemon pepper.
dont eat da boneless wings.

i like their fries too.
5$ lunch wing special chinese spot in the hood >>>>>>>>

The lemon pepper joints are a must as well as the bbq and the garlic parmesan...If you like spicy go for the cajun and get the fries extra crispy, because they have a tendency to be soggy at times, but still very good.....

Last edited:
The lemon pepper joints are a must as well as the bbq and the garlic parmesan...If you like spicy go for the cajun and get the fries extra crispy, because they have a tendency to be soggy at time, but still very good.....

Lemon pepper and garlic parm>>>>

Wingstop is the best major chain wing place imo, but Atl has better smaller spots

Wingstop is the best major chain wing place imo, but Atl has better smaller spots
Yes sir..I think every city has those mom and pop spots that have better stuff, but you're right wingstop is the best major chain joint out their...

Wingstop is MEH

i like their mango Habanero the most.

Their fries are good too cuz they put sugar on them :rofl:

Boneless Hawaiian, the lemon pepper wings are ok but you can get much better for less at a hood spot

The lemon pepper joints are a must as well as the bbq and the garlic parmesan...If you like spicy go for the cajun and get the fries extra crispy, because they have a tendency to be soggy at time, but still very good.....

yup, had some last night.. the combo gets u gassy tho

This is what I do. Lemon pepper with fries & 3 dipping sauces Atomic Hot, Honey Mustard, & Hawaiian. It keeps the chicken crispy with the sauces on the side.

Yeah i know they aint touchin mom and pops wings but like 5 Guys and other expanding franchises, I gotz to get a taste.

The WingStop by my house has 50cent boneless wings on Monday and Tuesday. I personally like WingStop because they are cheaper than BWW and dont make me wait as long.

Mango Habanero
Lemon Pepper
Orginal Hot are my go to's.

Their ranch recipe is fiya too.

I never get boneless because spots will sell you fried batter and count is as one of the boneless wings.

And JR Cricket Lemon Pepper>>>

Y'all can miss me with the whole I`m to good for wings thing
View media item 1378465

Back
Top Bottom