The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

My man iggy gets fly too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My dude trying his hardest to stretch out that small %!+ shirt...if he lets go that belly gonna be hanging out like he's winnie the pooh
smh.gif
laugh.gif

am I late in seeing this?
[h1]New Natalin Avci Pictures[/h1]
Email
Written by Jake on Oct-5-09 5:24pm2009-10-05T14:24:05
Natalin Avci is a Turkish model who had the good fortune to meet NBA player Ron Artest. Artest, never known for being circumspect, brought the 23-year-old stunner along for a photo shoot at Sports Illustrated. When asked why, he said "The only purpose is to have fun."

We've got some photos of the Turkish woman, who lists herself as an "Actress/model/daughter/sister/wifey/vigilante/superwoman/ humanitarian/OG/GB/Willy Wonka/JUMBO."

According to her Model Mayhem page, she's fluent in three languages, and has only been modeling for a few months. We'd say she's off to a good start.

Check 'em out, and see for yourself if Artest has his priorities in the right place.

5w4zIrXHuPQl.jpg

20bCM9LJocJl.jpg

4QVXVIgJ-qQl.jpg

pDNNYZZ5RANl.jpg

Lub3yfaiFxGl.jpg

listen to this podcast about the p...buzz.com/podcasts/bomani/100609- artest.mp3">listen to this podcast about the photoshoot

Late, early, on time, ahead of time, whatever, I never wanted to be Ron Artest in my life, until now.
eek.gif

son just came to LA and see whats goin on?

that LA star power is not a joke. i wouldnt even be surprised if he left the monster he's with now.

she might kill that chick when she sees those pics though.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

LOL @ the comparison not being to Omar but the small ++* part in American Gangster.

Omar comin'.
??? I think you mean Stringer Bell???

LOL @ the comparison not being to Omar but the small ++* part in American Gangster.

Omar comin'.

LOL @ you thinking he played Omar and not Stringer
laugh.gif

These threads are always funny and i doubt KG retired the sweater vest look. Its like I dont know what he would look like in anything else

Originally Posted by EB4President

Omar comin'.

LOL @ you thinking he played Omar and not Stringer
laugh.gif

These threads are always funny and i doubt KG retired the sweater vest look. Its like I dont know what he would look like in anything else

Goddammit. I sonned myself.
smh.gif
Well, get it on with it...

Back
Top Bottom