indifferent.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

"I'll stay for a few pictures, watch him blow out his candles, then im out of here"
indifferent.gif

910052dsc4163.jpg
laugh.gif
 I'm saying. Looks like he'd rather be doing laundry than be at that party.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear Jordan does that on purpose. No way anyone allows him to walk outside looking like that.
It does seem almost purposely defiant. Like he's in a really long bet that he can dress like that and still be treated like a king. But like someone else said, it's also just that he's an old black guy.

Dwight Howard is always wearing those girly, bejeweled, white stitching jeans with the big gay back pockets.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Michael%20Jordan,%20girlfriend%20Yvette%20Prieto%20picture%5B3%5D.jpg

She look like she was about to fap both of them.
laugh.gif
This pic has been on NT a while and no one has caught this. Her hand is on Oakley's thigh. %^% is mad awkward and that's MJ's girl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

bosh15.jpg

910052dsc4263.jpg

Heeeeeey
hay.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NYelectric wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
I swear Jordan does that on purpose. No way anyone allows him to walk outside looking like that.

It does seem almost purposely defiant. Like he's in a really long bet that he can dress like that and still be treated like a king. But like someone else said, it's also just that he's an old black guy.

Dwight Howard is always wearing those girly, bejeweled, white stitching jeans with the big gay back pockets.

This HAS to be it. The fits on the last page are insane. Totally insane. Like...he can't put those clothes and think "this is decent". Theres no way.
'

The curves on Bosh wife, you can basically see her #$* from the front
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'm probably alone in this but I would take her before any other NBA wife right now
devil.gif
devil.gif

btw Bosh fit>LeBron>>>>>>>wade

Back
Top Bottom