The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

dre on the juice.. i remember seeing him on camera during a boston vs yankees game in SEPT. dude was fat. not a bulky fat either. then out of nowhere dude just got ripped. looks like a completely different person

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

dre on the juice.. i remember seeing him on camera during a boston vs yankees game in SEPT. dude was fat. not a bulky fat either. then out of nowhere dude just got ripped. looks like a completely different person

nah,he's been pretty brolic for a while now
laugh.gif
. That workout regiment's probably craazy.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by you big dummy

lakersknicksgame15.jpg
This pic makes me laugh for some reason. If I just glance at it, it almost seems like Dre is crushing George's hand like "You feel that George? You feel it?" and George got that "I can't feel crap, cuz now all my nerves are dead! WAPOWWWW!!"
Damn! Dre look like an action figure 
laugh.gif
and oh yeah he definitely juicing by the looks of it
embarassed.gif

That's an impossible lie.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

beatsredsoxjimmydrelebr.jpg

drdrebattingpracticered.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

beatsredsoxjimmydrelebr.jpg

drdrebattingpracticered.jpg
Damn he's so fat, he doesn't look exactly like the other pics at all.

lakersknicksgame15.jpg
This pic makes me laugh for some reason. If I just glance at it, it almost seems like Dre is crushing George's hand like "You feel that George? You feel it?" and George got that "I can't feel crap, cuz now all my nerves are dead! WAPOWWWW!!"

roll.gif
WAPOWWWWWWWWW!

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Damn, Dr. Dre looks old.  And why's LeBron got Redsox beats?  I thought he was all about the Yankees...

He was just promoting them for Dre. None of those 3 are Red Sox fans and I doubt any of them even watch baseball.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

When did Lindsay start looking good again
pimp.gif
I would definitely prefer (as would most) the pre-cocaine red head/Mean Girls Lindsay, but I definitely wouldn't turn away blonde Lindsay fresh from rehab
pimp.gif
I like her in a dirty kind of way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

lakersknicksgame15.jpg

roll.gif
WAPOWWWWWWWWW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lakersknicksgame15.jpg
Is that Sammy Sosa in the corner with the Dracula/Calvin Murphy hairline?

Originally Posted by blaxoid

normal_2007-jessica-alba-warriors-game_5-13_medium.jpg

jessicaalbaclippers0113.jpg

never really cared for Alba but after watching Machette last night im in love with her
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

sucks ill never be with her
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom