THE 2012-2013 NBA PREDICTIONS THREAD

I'd love to see the Clips flop and CP3 head back to New Orleans...That would be too good :lol:

It is really hilarious to me that people think the Nets are going to be anything worth while...

Paul aint leavin Clipper Nation MARK MY WORDS!

I'd love to see the Clips flop and CP3 head back to New Orleans...That would be too good :lol:
It is really hilarious to me that people think the Nets are going to be anything worth while...
Exactly, its only hype cause its something new. And how all of a sudden Joe Johnson goes from not being good enough to get it done, and now in Brooklyn he suppose to be reinvented just because of DWill. False hope, they looking at a sixth seed. They may have a great starting lineup but there not better nor have a better bench than the heat, celtics, knicks, sixers, or pacers.

Last edited:
Most Valuable Player: LeBron James

Defensive Player of the Year: Lebron James

Rookie of the Year: Anthony Davis

Sixth Man of the Year: James Harden

Most Improved Player: OJ Mayo

Coach of the Year: Avery Johnson

Executive of the Year: Kupcheck

All-NBA 1st Team:
G Chris Paul
G Deron Williams
F LeBron James
F Kevin Durant
C Dwight Howard

East:
1. Miami
2. Brooklyn
3. Boston
4. Indiana
5. New York
6. Philly
7. Atlanta
8. Chicago

West:
1. Oklahoma City
2. Spurs
3. Lakers
4. Clippers
5. Memphis
6. Denver
7. Dallas
8. Jazz

NBA Champions: Miami Heat

Finals MVP: LeBron James

Key Headlines:

+Amare is hurting the NYK Offense, NYK try to trade him during the deadline - Don't. Trade him on Draft Day for nothing, but at least get some Salary Cap back. Go After Chris Paul in FA. Knicks finally win a playoff series vs the Pacers (6-7 games) in the 1st round but lose in the 2nd round to the Heat in 5 games.

+Chris Paul either signs with the Knicks or Clippers or sign-trade with Thunder for Russell Westbrook.

+Nets have a great regular season, Deron Williams becomes an MVP candidate along with LBJ, KD35. Nets meet the Celtics in 2nd round, it goes 7 games. Winner? IDK

+Lakers go thru some drama in the season, eventually pick it up. Dwight doesn't like Kobe (then again, which players do).

+OKC becomes a more mature and better defensive team and beats the Lakers in the conf finals, too athletic and quick for the Lakers. Series goes 6-7 games tho.

+OKC loses in the Finals again vs the Heat 6-7 games, Miami just too deep and experienced.

+Thunder need a court general and facilitator, Russell is holding them back. Try to sign/trade for Chris Paul in off-season (homecoming for CP3 in OKC and Russell Westbrook in LA?)

+Dwight is unsatisfied with the season and not making it to the Finals. Wants to go to Brooklyn again in a Sign-Trade for Brook Lopez and more players but the Lakers still somehow hold him against his will and he stays.

Book it, and remember this Post

Last edited:
+Dwight is unsatisfied with the season and not making it to the Finals. Wants to go to Brooklyn again in a Sign-Trade for Brook Lopez and more players but the Lakers still somehow hold him against his will and he stays.

Book it, and remember this Post

LULZ. Will definitely remember this part.

Rondo polishes his jumper and shoots from the perimeter with confidence this year. As a result he will be MVP and the Celtics make the Finals after beating Miami in the ECF in 6 games.

I wasn't questioning picking Minnesota. But that Kings team is badly built. They might win 25 games.

They've won 24 in 09-10 and 10-11
Increased their win % last season to .333. In a full 82 game schedule, their 22 wins last year translates to 27

They will win more than 25 games

By the way, after the Kings move, I'm going to need a new team. With the exception of Miami, LA, Chicago, or NY, anybody wanna pick me up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, after the Kings move, I'm going to need a new team. With the exception of Miami, LA, Chicago, or NY, anybody wanna pick me up? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhh, Warriors? I mean they're like 75 minutes away from where you live, and there really isn't a rivalry in the Bay so you're good as far as that goes, and you can still watch games live...

..in the 2013 Corporate takeover of the NBA fan-draft, the Golden State Warriors fanbase select: LoveOfTheGame916, from somewhere off I-80 North of the Bay Bridge.

Congrats :tongue:

Last edited:
Roy = lillard
MIP = Goran dragic
MVP = LBJ
DPY = Ibaka
6th man = Harden
Finals MVP = KD
1st pick goes to Bobcats
Dywane Wade and Bynum miss at least half the season.
Felton will be traded for Steve Nash

Most Valuable Player:
Lebron James

Defensive Player of the Year:
Dwight Howard

Rookie of the Year:
Anthony Davis

Sixth Man of the Year:
Jason Terry

Most Improved Player:
Paul George

Coach of the Year:
Avery Johnson

Executive of the Year:
Mitch Kupchak

All-NBA 1st Team:
G Chris Paul
G Kobe Bryant
F LeBron James
F Kevin Durant
C Dwight Howard

East:
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Nets
4. Pacers
5. Sixers
6. Knicks
7. Bulls
8. Bucks

West:
1. Lakers
2. Spurs
3. OKC
4. Grizzlies
5. Clippers
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Jazz

NBA Champions:
Heat

Finals MVP:
Lebron James

- Portland will end up being the first team to completely replace their roster with free agents and d leaguers due to injury.
- Grizzlies vs. OKC in the WCF
- Melo or Amare gets moved
- Rose returns and leads the Bulls to the 2nd round
- Tyreke Evans is moved midseason

Last edited:
Uhh, Warriors? I mean they're like 75 minutes away from where you live, and there really isn't a rivalry in the Bay so you're good as far as that goes, and you can still watch games live...
..in the 2013 Corporate takeover of the NBA fan-draft, the Golden State Warriors fanbase select: LoveOfTheGame916, from somewhere off I-80 North of the Bay Bridge.
Congrats :tongue:

:lol: I can't stand the Warriors though

Wassup Detroit? :nerd:

:rofl: i still love that GIF

Yeah the only team I see that made the West playoffs we could knock out/down would be Dallas. The 8th spot is between us, GSW, and the Kings if they make moves that balance the team out.

They've won 24 in 09-10 and 10-11
Increased their win % last season to .333. In a full 82 game schedule, their 22 wins last year translates to 27
They will win more than 25 games

No disrespect but going from 24, 24, and to what translates to 27 doesn't scream much of an improvement to me. They already had too many shoot first guys playing the same position (Evans, Thornton, and salmons) and added a shoot first PG in brooks. Word is the best player in camp has been Jimmer which isn't exactly who you want to be your stud.

Now if Smart somehow gets them to run the triangle, then maybe they win more than I expect.

Back
Top Bottom