The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget....I called overtime in this game :lol:

Mavs 3rd quarter collapse kings

Grizz 4th quarter collapse kings

edit:

Beno "The Spurs Reject" has been cooking this year

Last edited:
Look at Tayshaun and Vince out here contributing on one of the best teams in the NBA in 2014.  Who would have thought

Huge win considering how we started out December. Dallas was one of the teams I feared due to them being a bad matchup against us. Its good to know that we can at least hang with them offensively and we shut them down pretty much in the 2nd half.

Beat the Blazers, Rockets, Clippers, Mavs, Suns, Kings and Pelicans. Ready to see how we look against a healthy OKC team, Warriors and the Spurs again.

Last edited:

Refresh my memory....kinda remember him getting flack

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”
That's actually an extremely logical statement.  Make a stand because what happened was wrong. Not because the victim was a certain color

Yea cause slaves in America was a mixture of different races

Colored only applied to people who turned red when embarrassed

Thug is a criminal and not a code word for ***** these days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom