The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think a lot of folks had Pistons in for Playoffs.

I'm a SVG fan so I root for him. He needs to make that trade though so he can start building around Reggie.

All I heard today on the radio was the Jennings/Monroe trade talk.

Last edited:
they were too stupid to not pull the trigger on that sactown trade. they were down to take j smith, but detroit hesitated thinking they'd get a better offer. kings ended up lucking out with rudy and never looked back. Now dtown is stuff with garbage josh and extra garbage jennings.

and drummond is hella overrated. dude is fun to watch. he's exciting, but bruhsss he's bunz. He may get better, but he doesnt seem that bright lol. plus they got rid of sheed, so he's not working with any quality big men to give him the game

I tried to find Highlights on Drummond around the World Cup time.

It was all fast break Dunks.

I'd rep anyone who can find some post move HL's in succession. 

Watching the cavs Raptors replay the cavs commentator really said something about sandals.

I'm not as skilled as some of you NTers that manage to find posts about **** from months/years ago but I'd like to take this moment to urge any of you to please go find all the quotes about Drummond in here from last year. People were saying he was going to EASILY be better than prime Dwight, be the best big man in the league within the next few years and lead the Pistons to the playoffs this year.

I was getting the **** flamed out of me for saying I thought Drummond was athletic as **** but I simply think he's s too unintelligent of a player to make that kind of leap.

It's only his 3rd season. Let's give the man some time...and that can apply to both sides of the Drummond situation.

I'm ready for the excuses to roll riiiiight in before someone finds those ridiculous quotes.

According to NT last year he was going to average 25 and 13 in the next couple years :lol:

Pistons suck so bad. Pistons just need to give Drummond to the Knicks. Hate seeing Melo get blame like this.

Last edited:
Its not like Drummond is a guard, hes a big, he can only flourish if the system he's in is designed to get him the ball in the correct spots.

cant even fake...Bosh is on his A game down there in South Beach. hes a nightmare matchup every night.

Toronto...you had one job to do last night. One job.

**** the Cavs. Don't care if they win 25 straight. They still ain't ****.

As far as Boogie. Meningitis is no joke. I went to school with a kid who ended having a foot amputated and losing fingers due to having it.

I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom