The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why would someone want to play with melo? he passes even less than mamba.

Its all about the players knowing their roles

To be honest none of them ****** should be questioning melo. Thats the franchise player and nobody on that team is even close to the talent he is

Would be funny tho if hardaway jr brought his tiny dad into the lockerroom to fight melo

Why can't anyone question him? Doesn't matter what the talent discrepancy is. If they're this bad with him not passing, how much worse would it be if he deferred more?

this is a common misconception. Melo moves the ball and isn't a ball stopper. If you've watched the Knciks consistently the past 2 years you'd know that. But you guys don't.

But it's a fact that he massages the ball once he gets to him longer than anyone else in the league. A literal fact...
ok. if you say so. you must know more than us knicks fans that watch him every game for the past 2 years. he moves the ball. he isn't a stopper. amare has been more of a ball stopper this season than melo. but whatever you guys that watch 5 games a year know everything.

I respect you bro. stand up for your squad. Just like me and my lakers. we're only saying, melo does only toss 3 assists per game on avg. being so offensively gifted, he could set guys up better, but he doesn't. maybe they're all hockey assists?

and yea lawdog1 lawdog1 the heat are pretty ok when all the stars align and lightning strikes the same spot 37 times in a row. They're easy to like again though. Not cheaters anymore. If only they give the homie mario the green light. Just let him be great. I need him to have his confidence boosted so he can punk Lebby for 48 minutes
i feel you there. check out these stats via http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/passing/?sort=AST_POT&dir=1

Melo is averaging 6.3 assist opportunties per game third on the team, Shump is second with 6.5 and Caldo is first with 7.6. to me, that shows it's a team issue, that melo isn't this blackhole, but the team as a whole isn't as efficient in working with each other.

Hopefully this drama sparks a fire under the Knicks and they start picking up wins. :smokin

they still making the playoffs

They just cant handle the pressure that comes with the "triangle" but they will figure it out, its a long season, patience is a lost characteristic in todays society

lol why would someone want to play with melo? he passes even less than mamba.

Its all about the players knowing their roles

To be honest none of them ****** should be questioning melo. Thats the franchise player and nobody on that team is even close to the talent he is

Would be funny tho if hardaway jr brought his tiny dad into the lockerroom to fight melo

Why can't anyone question him? Doesn't matter what the talent discrepancy is. If they're this bad with him not passing, how much worse would it be if he deferred more?
who is he gonna defer to? jr smith? man shumpert? amare is the only one getting touches that's delivering on the chances given to him. rest of the team is sporadic and incompetent.

Last edited:
they still making the playoffs

They just cant handle the pressure that comes with the "triangle" but they will figure it out, its a long season, patience is a lost characteristic in todays society

Knicks aren't making it this year. I refuse to believe the East is so bad at the bottom this joke of a team gets in. With BK giving up on the season why can't the league just combine the teams. NY doesn't deserve 2 basketball and football teams with what they've subjected the public to in 2014.

In all seriousness though even last year you could see there was a slight rift between these guys. Melo, Amare, Shumpert, Chandler and Sn all took turns throwing each other under the bus. You can see there was tension between all of them. Ironically enough J.R. was the only one who wouldn't thrust blame on a specific person and would even man up and speak on his struggles.

Not buying the throw away year stuff

Me neither. It's an easy cop out though, especially for the ones parading about how they were a legit playoff contender in a weak Eastern Conference this year.

Melo is in his prime, in the weakest conference the nba has seen in a long time, and is gonna miss the playoffs for the second year in a row. the man has killed his legacy. but he got paid so i guess thats all that matters

Pretty much.

Melo is in his prime, in the weakest conference the nba has seen in a long time, and is gonna miss the playoffs for the second year in a row. the man has killed his legacy. but he got paid so i guess thats all that matters

As someone who is a fan of Melo this can't be defended. If your a top 10 player, you have to make the playoffs in the East. Period.

Knicks aren't making it this year. I refuse to believe the East is so bad at the bottom this joke of a team gets in. With BK giving up on the season why can't the league just combine the teams. NY doesn't deserve 2 basketball and football teams with what they've subjected the public to in 2014.

4 months left of basketball

i prefer it if they had the worst record in basketball. put pride aside, what does making the playoffs do for the knicks moving forward? tank and get a top 3 pick, add okafor/mudiay and have the chance to win a chip moving forward instead of being a middle of the road team for the next 5 years.

T Mac is attempting a comeback and wants to play in LA with Kobe! Ha ha ha ha ha I can't make this up. I really want to see this.

T Mac is attempting a comeback and wants to play in LA with Kobe! Ha ha ha ha ha I can't make this up. I really want to see this.

:lol: .. He said IF he was to comeback he would want to play for the Lakers. He's about to start a very interesting business venture, I don't think he's trying to make a comeback.

I mean come on its melo. You not gonna change a mans habits. He is what he is.

And you can win with a player like him just gotta get the right supporting cast

Guys like jordan and kobe have won being shoot first guys jordan with that crazy defense and pippen and kobe with shaq and pau

That roster is just all bad for the knicks

I mean question the franchise player has never worked out for any team

Tmac has always wanted to play with kobe for some reason. I guess cuz kobe shoots all the time and tmac is more passive lol

So basically, with the Heat, when Bosh plays at Tornonto level and Wade plays, they're pretty decent, but when those two things don't happen, which is regularly, they're a lottery team.
Actually it's been a bit of a discrepancy regarding the early troubles, been a lot of early injuries, we just now these last two games gotten all the starters in. McBob who started the season injured, just got put in the starting lineup and has now started to show some promise, but might've went down hard late yesterday and that looks like it could be another setback. Wade's been performing well this season, he had a headache yesterday and told Bosh to take over at half and he did so. Lot of potential, dudes just gotta stay healthy... but as of now.... the struggle definitely is real

Man i know its beating a dead horse but i wish lebron would go to the knicks or there instead of miami.

I think team of melo and bron would have been gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom