The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly using Westbrook as an example for this is a really shallow example. It happened two years ago and he literally took one more shot a game. ONE shot. UNO. The media decided to just run with it and create a narrative, it was vastly overblown. I wouldnt be mad at someone with Westbrooks talent level and mismatches getting that kind of shot volume.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/OKC/2013.html#per_game::7

One shot a game man
talking point.. the masses aren't the brightest bunch..

"he's a PG, he should pass".. "he's a SG, he should shoot"

KD's efficiency forgives a ton of the bad that comes with westbrook.. but then again with all the good you are getting, who cares if you have to put up with a couple ill advised shots (especially when you had certain guys who were getting shots on the team)

IDK how much of a number one option I can consider Wade when hes already missed 33% of the games and will definitely miss more than 25% of them. Reliability is a factor when it comes to determining who a number one option is or isnt.
Here's to hope *shrugs*

damn thats a tought lineup. so who isnt going to make it? phx? idk. they're pretty good this year. especially with all of these teams having to play the east too lol, its going to be hard for okc to catch them, while also having to play in the west. the east teams are those gimme games used to pad the win column. Hell even the lakers might hit .500 just play the eastern teams.
OKC is only 3 games back of the suns and the 8th spot (with 61 games remaining).. and play them specifically twice before 2014 is done

Monta Ellis

I don't think anyone considers him the Mavs #1 option.

Wrong, Monta Ellis definitely considers Monta Ellis as the #1 option.

I'm pretty sure Westbrook/Durant were rushed given the way things were going a couple of weeks back. If they were going to be out an extra two or three weeks like projected, I had them missing the playoffs.

Edit:

Speaking of the Pistons:

Poor SVG. :lol: Count them Ms.
:rofl: @ that Jennings shot at the beginning of the vid

Watching this Vid, I thought it was a blowout game and the pistons just stopped caring...then I looked at the score :x :smh:

not sure why people like to draw sharp shapes and connect facial hair to hair 'hair'.

Last edited:
IDK how much of a number one option I can consider Wade when hes already missed 33% of the games and will definitely miss more than 25% of them. Reliability is a factor when it comes to determining who a number one option is or isnt.

This. Repped. (Even though I'm still mad at you for slandering Martin).

Several Knicks, in addition to Hardaway, are at odds with Anthony and believe he is not playing team basketball. Sources said players voiced their displeasure with Anthony over the weekend, telling him he shoots too much, doesn't move or pass the ball, and plays defense only when he feels like it.
laugh.gif

What a shocking development.

Several Knicks, in addition to Hardaway, are at odds with Anthony and believe he is not playing team basketball. Sources said players voiced their displeasure with Anthony over the weekend, telling him he shoots too much, doesn't move or pass the ball, and plays defense only when he feels like it.
laugh.gif

What a shocking development.
didn't Melo threaten to beat up THJR or something?

Melo stealing money from the Knicks

Knicks cant do anything right . It's almost like you have to try to be this dysfunctional :lol:

Yet, people continue to show up to the games, so nothing will change :lol:

Melo stealing money from the Knicks

Knicks cant do anything right . It's almost like you have to try to be this dysfunctional :lol:

Yet, people continue to show up to the games, so nothing will change :lol:

New York is the Mecca of basketball and the Garden is the greatest area ever ... of course people will continue to show up :rolleyes

New York is the Mecca of basketball and the Garden is the greatest area ever ... of course people will continue to show up :rolleyes

Point is, the FO doesn't have any motivation to put a winning team on the floor; and it's because dudes give them a pass because NY is '"da mecca"

Enjoy your greatest arena ever that just so happens to host the worst basketball team ever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom