The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the convo of who produces the best NBA talent is the topic. I'll put my state Maryland vs anyone. KD, Melo, Lawson, Gay, Oladipo, Hibbert, Jeff Green, Gary Neal and that's just current and off the top of my head.

I'll put my all-Cali team up against that -

Harden, Russ, DeRozan, Klay, Ariza, Amir Johnson, Collison, Farmar, Paul Pierce, Ryan Anderson, the Lopez bros,

Last edited:
If the convo of who produces the best NBA talent is the topic. I'll put my state Maryland vs anyone. KD, Melo, Lawson, Gay, Oladipo, Hibbert, Jeff Green, Gary Neal and that's just current and off the top of my head.
Westbrook, Harden, Love, Derozan, PG13, Kawhi Leonard, Lillard, Lopez twins, Aaron Gordon, Swaggy P >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"In every NY playground you can find a dude who would be in the league if they werent distracted by other things" OK Jadakiss 

don't get it twisted, i love New York, the city. Lived in MH for 2 yrs. Love the burroughs. Love juniors. And all the shoe spots/night spots. The knicks blow, they know they're garbage. yet they still try to tax ****** with the seats at msg. 800 for the garbage seats 30 rows from the court? fohwtbs. who do yall think yall are man? macys got yall gassed.

Westbrook, Harden, Love, Derozan, PG13, Kawhi Leonard, Lillard, Lopez twins, Aaron Gordon, Swaggy P >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
swaggy-p-geeksandcleats.jpg

I got love for Cali's basketball legacy. Only thing I'll point out is the size of your State vs the size of mine. Would be a great matchup though. I'd pay to see this.

I'll put my all-Cali team up against that -

Harden, Russ, DeRozan, Klay, Ariza, Amir Johnson, Collison, Farmar, Paul Pierce, Ryan Anderson, the Lopez bros,
no Lillard, no Andre Miller, no Jrue, no Paul George, no Jennings (cringe), no Chase Budinger, etc 
indifferent.gif

damn cali got some heat.

somebody post that map 'if all players went home' that espn had about bron

no Lillard, no Andre Miller, no Jrue, no Paul George, no Jennings (cringe), no Chase Budinger, etc :stoneface:  

That list was just off the top of my head - I new I was forgetting some people. Personally, I like to divide it up between NorCal and SoCal anyway. When you include the whole state it isn't really fair. PG's a tricky one since he's from Fresno.

That list was just off the top of my head - I new I was forgetting some people. Personally, I like to divide it up between NorCal and SoCal anyway. When you include the whole state it isn't really fair. PG's a tricky one since he's from Fresno.
I was gonna say the same thing about that MD list.

Dudes go by city....not state. 

Baltimore (Melo, Gay, etc.) + the DC area (KD, Lawson, Oladipo, etc.) are two totally different places.

no Lillard, no Andre Miller, no Jrue, no Paul George, no Jennings (cringe), no Chase Budinger, etc 
indifferent.gif

Ugh if we do that, PG being from Fresno should just be left off any Norcal/Socal roster. (and this is coming from a guy in Sac
laugh.gif
)

Neither side wants to claim that 
laugh.gif

@Winter91  

Last edited:
Brandan Wright, Thaddeus Young, JJ Redick, Corey Brewer, Lou Williams, Shawn Marion, Tarik Black, Tony Delk, Jarnell Stokes, Penny Hardaway, Elliott Williams, Shawne WIlliams just to name a few. YALL AINT READY :smokin

indifferent.gif

Ugh if we do that, PG being from Fresno should just be left off any Norcal/Socal roster.

Neither side wants to claim that 
laugh.gif

@Winter91  
PG is from Palmdale. He just went to fresno state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom