The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think honestly think Kobe is trying to get them motivated so they dont get their ***** embarrassed by the Spurs on National TV on Friday Night

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at lawdog being able to embed a vine but zyzz doesn't know how to play it with sound
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe's memoir and/or 30 for 30 cannot come soon enough.
I mean is the memoir of a malignant narcissist worth anything?
laugh.gif
Kobe owns your entire country. Bow down to him, Canadian.
roll.gif
roll.gif

One word for those Kobe quotes/vines...

"BULLY!"

/{VIDEO]

I think the Interview movie looks super dumb, but this promo is funny IMO.

:lol: at lawdog being able to embed a vine but zyzz doesn't know how to play it with sound

hey man, my computer screen it on zoom so the little speaker thing on the vines is hidden until i zoom out

for some reason when i click to load the vines in a new window it doesnt load :smh:

Kobe remembers when he talked trash to Lin and ended up getting him and his team sonned so he's hoping to revive that Linsanity back.

Lebron :smh: Was hella lookin forward to a KD/Bron showdown.

there's a reason no other nba team wants any of these scrubs

if you cant take trash talk from your own teammate you shouldnt be in the league

kobe putting these bums in their place 
pimp.gif

hopefully they are all mentally soft and break down crying rather than use this as actual motivation, we cant afford any more wins 

there's a reason no other nba team wants any of these scrubs

if you cant take trash talk from your own teammate you shouldnt be in the league

kobe putting these bums in their place :pimp:

hopefully they are all mentally soft and break down crying rather than use this as actual motivation, we cant afford any more wins 
chill this will inspire them to win 40 games :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom