The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta go all in if you are gonna tank. You can't tank with Jordan Hill, Kobe, Nick Young, and Carlos Boozer. That team is going to suck, but they won't be top 5 in the lottery bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they are going to end up with like 2 wins too many
i wouldnt put boozer in that group but pretty much...

our front office has no idea what its doing right now

why? because he wanted the ball coming off the screen and Lin looked him off and mishandled the ball before Swaggy bailed him out. What did you see?

It wasn't so much so him looking him off, but the ball was like a ticking time bomb and essentially the play blew up and he got scared and just stood at the top of the key with the ball. Rather than making a decision with it, he didn't do anything with it and put Kobe and Nick in a horrible situation.

It wasn't so much so him looking him off, but the ball was like a ticking time bomb and essentially the play blew up and he got scared and just stood at the top of the key with the ball. Rather than making a decision with it, he didn't do anything with it and put Kobe and Nick in a horrible situation.
Gif needed

this is the problem with the eastern conference

we have the worst coach in the league, lin and boozer as starters and nick young is our second best player

like i consider this team to be worse than garbage and there are 5-6 teams in the east that are not even in the same league as this lakers squad

how is that even possible 
sick.gif

You gotta go all in if you are gonna tank. You can't tank with Jordan Hill, Kobe, Nick Young, and Carlos Boozer. That team is going to suck, but they won't be top 5 in the lottery bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We have a chance to be top 5 bad. A big chance. The Knicks just need to step it up. I can't believe what the Knicks are doing to us. They take Phil, Fisher, and now they're trying to take our pick

Last edited:
i wouldnt put boozer in that group but pretty much...

our front office has no idea what its doing right now

I would. He's horrible, but over 82 games? He's going to show up a few times and look like a formidable basketball player for enough stretches to screw the tank up.

And with the summer LAL had, there's no reason not to tank :lol: You aren't making the playoffs, and if you fall outside of the top 5 you lose your pick. You literally HAVE to tank or else it'll set the franchise back for the foreseeable future.

Honestly have no idea what LAL is doing :lol: :lol: They are fun to watch though that's for sure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We have a chance to be top 5 bad. A big chance. The Knicks just need to step it up. I can't believe what the Knicks are doing to us. They take Phil, Fisher, and they're trying to take our pick
hornets, 6ers, pistons, wolves, jazz will all finish with less wins than us

we're not getting that pick unless we can pull a cavs

hornets, 6ers, pistons, wolves, jazz will all finish with less wins than us

we're not getting that pick unless we can pull a cavs
The 6ers and pistons sure. It's going to be a game to game situation with the rest of those teams

Cant take any Spurs regular season game seriously. Parker barely plays and no Leonard. Pop has turned reg season into training camp for them 
laugh.gif

lakers are bad, but some these teams are even worse with players that havent done anything in the league and just learning. the lakers squad at least have some guys that been in the league for yrs and had some success. as much as ya wanna trash booze, lin, nick young, jordan hill, etc. those guys have more experience than some of these teams (wolves, pistons, sixers, etc). oh, they got this guy named kobe who doesnt care for rebuilding

Last edited:
We have a chance to be top 5 bad. A big chance. The Knicks just need to step it up. I can't believe what the Knicks are doing to us. They take Phil, Fisher, and now they're trying to take our pick

View media item 1302971

You don't though. LAL plays enough east coast teams alone to not be top 5 bad then you factor in games like these in which they win when they aren't supposed to, and you really have a ****** up situation.

It's like the opposite of a team that's going to be fighting for a top 3 seed at the end of the year who lost to the sixers at the beginning of the season. That lost is going to come back to hurt you. Just like this win, this win is going to hurt them. This was a scheduled loss :lol:

You don't though. LAL plays enough east coast teams alone to not be top 5 bad then you factor in games like these in which they win when they aren't supposed to, and you really have a ****** up situation.

It's like the opposite of a team that's going to be fighting for a top 3 seed at the end of the year who lost to the sixers at the beginning of the season. That lost is going to come back to hurt you. Just like this win, this win is going to hurt them. This was a scheduled loss
laugh.gif
You just need to have faith in our ability to suck breh. We can do it. I believe we can.

It's like the opposite of a team that's going to be fighting for a top 3 seed at the end of the year who lost to the sixers at the beginning of the season. That lost is going to come back to hurt you. Just like this win, this win is going to hurt them. This was a scheduled loss
laugh.gif
You just need to have faith in our ability to suck breh. We can do it. I believe we can.
its not about having faith in our ability to suck

its more just knowing that all these other teams really suck 

rockets playing great without dwight but lose to us 
mean.gif

spurs beating the knicks with their bench but lose to us with duncan playing 
mean.gif

teams need to understand that when you play the lakers just show up, put in 90% effort and collect your free win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom