The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in the history of the league have their been more than 4 or 5 teamstruly with a shot to win the title. People getting caught up again in the early season. We haven't even reached Christmas yet. Remember when POR was going to win the whole thing before the all star break last year.

Seriously just pump the brakes on all these proclamations. There are not 8 contenders in the league let alone the West.

Never in the history of the league have their been more than 4 or 5 teamstruly with a shot to win the title. People getting caught up again in the early season. We haven't even reached Christmas yet. Remember when POR was going to win the whole thing before the all star break last year.

Seriously just pump the brakes on all these proclamations. There are not 8 contenders in the league let alone the West.
Who are your contenders? 

Absolutely. It's still early but to say that Dallas is a contender and GSW is not is laughable.

Playoffs are 7 game series. I'd put my $ on Gasol and Z-Bo doing what they do more consistently than jumpers staying wet for 7 games. Bogut in a 7 game series where the game slows down and you need half court offense. GS hasn't sold me yet.

:lol: Portland last year with what bench?!

That Mavericks-Spurs series was less competitive than the games indicate because of Vince Carter's game-winning, improbable three pointer in Game 3.

He doesn't hit that, the Spurs win 4 of first 5.

If Dallas scored 6 more points in G1 they would've went up 3-0, :wow:

No but seriously, this is silly.

All the games were somewhat close besides G2 and G7, so I fail to see how the series wasn't competitive.

Who are your contenders? 

SA, OKC, CHI, CLE, and maybe WAS

The East has more contenders than the West?

Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

2004, lakers,pistons,wolves,spurs,indy,sac

Your statement is flawed

Wiz definitely can make the finals. They have as good a starting 5 as any team in the East.

Wiz definitely can make the finals. They have as good a starting 5 as any team in the East.

They're also hard for the Cavs to defend if Nene and Gortat stay healthy.

I just can't picture them in the Finals, tho.

The same way I can't picture Scott Brooks hoisting the Larry O'Brien Trophy.

It just doesn't add up in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom