The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if he had twice the attempts as he should
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Zach Randolph, PF[/td][td]16[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]+2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
Son is this Santa acting like Pop? ESPN is on point with the commercials this year.

Imagine if he had twice the attempts as he should
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Zach Randolph, PF[/td][td]16[/td][td]4-6[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]+2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]
According to some Memphis fans here, Zach is "expendable much like Gay was"

Last edited:
having to deal with TWO big bodies on the block be wearing teams out..... get rid of ZBo and Memphis aint Memphis

This game might contain the most squeaking shoes of any game ever. Its driving me crazy honestly its all I can focus on

Zbo works to a certain extent. Just running iso's for him like we were in the 2nd half is not going to work.

According to some Memphis fans here, Zach is "expendable much like Gay was"

And yes...please tell me I don't know what I'm talking about a team I've watched 98% of the time :lol:

This team goes as Conley and Marc go. Not Zbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom