The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody cares whos struggled with who over last 4 years.

Its called a bad matchup. I don't care who the coach is, you still have the same players and so do we. It will always be hard for you guys to beat us and its nothing wrong with that bruh. :lol: I'm sure you guys will win a game against us, but I think we winning the season series.

its not a bad match up at all. we are in the game with no bigs and not hitting jumpers in your house :lol:

couple of BS calls changed the game.

its not a bad match up at all. we are in the game with no bigs and not hitting jumpers in your house :lol:

You guys were not complaining about having Lee during this entire 16 game win streak. As soon as you lose, its a big deal. Lee or Bogut don't give us problems.

why do people think the warriors are randomly missing shots for no reason?
laugh.gif
the defense has been awesome
Because when Conley goes 6-18 its "uncharacteristic."  

When Steph goes 9-25 its all awesome defense.  

You guys were not complaining about having Lee during this entire 16 game win streak. As soon as you lose, its a big deal. Lee or Bogut don't give us problems.
where did Lee come from? :lol:

im talking about our Center

Because when Conley goes 6-18 its "uncharacteristic."  

When Steph goes 9-25 its all awesome defense.  

If both players shoot a higher FG% from the field.. Conley been shooting in the mid 40's from 3 btw, do things really change? Both PG's shot the ball bad, so let it be.

it's been fun. Game is meaningless though :lol:

west playoffs are gonna be fun. match ups will determine what happens. as we all know

Damn it was exactly 202 points. Both teams displayed weaknesses this game. GS struggled when played phyically, while Memphis couldn't put the team away due to lack of offensive firepower for the most part. To Memphis' credit, a playoff game will be like this, so for them to come out on top is a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom