The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkg-jumper2.jpg

Progress.

He really fixed that terrible form. That's commendable. 

Counter to James Jones' point. If you cut down the number of total games, then the stars will play more minutes too. That'll cut back on role players' minutes. So he can't agree with them wanting shorter seasons, but not shorter games if that's his reasoning. 

Kid turned 21 a few weeks ago and people were calling him trash. If he can start to hit that corner three at a league average rate, him, Kemba and Lance gonna be problems for a while.

impressive. He can already get to the rim with the only issue being you can sag off him cause he can't shoot...with some more work you have a legitimate contributor on offense.

Kid turned 21 a few weeks ago and people were calling him trash. If he can start to hit that corner three at a league average rate, him, Kemba and Lance gonna be problems for a while.
Things that "people" in here say need to be taken with a grain of salt at all times. 
laugh.gif
 His ceiling has always been high if he could figure out the shooting and tighten up the handles. Kid is known as a tireless working so I'm not surprised at the progress. Just not often that you see NBA guys completely remaking their shot after playing basketball for most of their lives. 

2 way wings = an automatic max deal too in this day and age. So if he can consistently hit that corner 3, then he's writing himself a nice check for his 2nd deal.

Last edited:
Just 4 days ago, people were saying the Hornets need to give up on him for Kyle Korver. And that his defense ain't "all that". :lol:

He's a guy with the potential to guard 1-4, run the PG in a pinch if he can tighten up his handle, is an excellent finisher at the rim. Really, he has the potential to be one of the most versatile guys in the league. Shooting is literally one of the things that if you put in the work, you can get better. With how offense are run, all he has to do is be able to knock down that baseline shot and corner three and his value goes up exponentially.

Last edited:
Korver might be the best shooter in the league and is a pretty good defender his damn self.

Korver might be the best shooter in the league and is a pretty good defender his damn self.

Questioning this because I really don't know....is that true? Please tell me you have something to back this statement up.

He's good, but not good enough to put the Hornets in contention status. That's why I thought it was silly to consider dealing a guy so young in MKG for Korver. You get a more established player right now, but who's to say MKG won't be better after another season? At least give him another season or 2 to prove himself.

Just 4 days ago, people were saying the Hornets need to give up on him for Kyle Korver. And that his defense ain't "all that". :lol:

Well, for what it's worth, for every guy this thread prematurely writes off, there's another guy who's prematurely crowned the next big thing .

Questioning this because I really don't know....is that true? Please tell me you have something to back this statement up.

Yes, he's great on post ups and an excellent help defender. Rarely gets blown by off the dribble too, he's not MKG, but he's not a liability on that side at all which is more than you can say for those who shoot as well as he does.

James Jones using "extrapolate."
pimp.gif

*His point was fantastic though.
This also stuck out at me 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping that Kerr can help them out, I dont want to see the Warriors suffer, I'm also glad they didnt ship Thompson for Love because unlike most I still have faith in David Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom