The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo hasn't even playing well, and you only get him for one year, there is zero evidence that Rondo can lead an above league average offence, his defense has declined significantly.

NOT TO MENTION'

The PG position is the deepest one in the league, very few teams have terrible PG's Dallas was one of the precious few.

You have a small skeptical market and a distressed asset, what did you think Boston was going to get?

People had a good laugh at Ricky Rubio's expense, but now that Rondo is terrified of being fouled, I don't see a difference between the Rubio and Rondo. In fact Rubio's a better defender at this point.

Rick Carlisle is a great coach. so maybe he can make him fit.

According to the numbers, the Celtics make out on this trade like bandits

Quit trolling dude, we get it.

Rubio is arguably the best point guard defender man only reason minny was decent last year defensively

Rondo is not a rental.. part of the deal was an agreement that they'd work out a contract once it's permitted

Rubio is a better defender than Rondo but I'm trolling? :lol:

Don't believe me?

Doc Rivers will tell you, anyone who covers the Celtics will tell you, Celtics fans will tell you Rondo has seriously slipped on defense, he is not the elite guy he once was.

Also, Minnosota had, Kevin Martin, Pekovic, and Kevin Love, three terrible defenders, and no rim protection in their starting lineup and had the 12th best D in the league.

Rubio must be doing something right.

This Jalen slander from a Mavs bro. :smh:

YwGMw.So.58.jpeg

It's all good. But if Dirk gets his 2nd ring this season, we can have everyone agreeing with us that Dirk is one of the 10 best players ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom