The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized Wall is so fast he can't even open his eyes all the way because he would constantly be in tears.

Yeah because Melo's the problem. Not the 10 guys around him that suck. But it's Melo's fault.
"I think it's too much being put on who's a leader and who's not the leader,'' Anthony said after practice Tuesday. "I'm a leader of this team. I know that and everybody else knows that. I'll lead in my own way. Kenyon Martin might lead in his way. Everybody is a leader. As a leader of this team, I need other guys to help me lead. That's just the way it's got to be."

laugh.gif

honestly, i think Wall should be MVP if Washington finishes 1 or 2 in the east.

no one else is clear cut MVP. Not Lebron, obviously not Durant.

i dont even know who else is considered right now.
Realistically, Wall, Curry, Gasol and Harden.. outside of LeBron

Lowry won't get that type of recognition, but he's having a hell of a year

Last edited:

I guess you havent been watching harden or steph

The way Wall sees the play developing and gets defenders to sink to the paint before throwing assists around the three point line. :smokin

I guess you havent been watching harden or steph

Id put Wall over Harden

and i forgot about Curry but i think they fall back down to earth soon enough. Curry will keep lighting it up though

:lol: this clown John Barry can't even hide the fact he hate the Knicks like c'mon someone get this dude off air

Y'all on the Wall bandwagon now. Come aboard [emoji]128526[/emoji].

The potential and production was there from day one. Putting the pieces together and great team building by the wizards.

Dude was so under the radar and disrespected it was criminal.

Y'all on the Wall bandwagon now. Come aboard [emoji]128526[/emoji].

The potential and production was there from day one. Putting the pieces together and great team building by the wizards.

Dude was so under the radar and disrespected it was criminal.
I was always on the boat that thought Wall was ultra talented, some of you just crowned him prematurely. It's still early to say he's above guys like Curry or even Dame.. a lot of folks were already saying Wall was better than them. I think they're all on the same tier or close right now

Last edited:
Yeah because Melo's the problem. Not the 10 guys around him that suck. But it's Melo's fault.
"I think it's too much being put on who's a leader and who's not the leader,'' Anthony said after practice Tuesday. "I'm a leader of this team. I know that and everybody else knows that. I'll lead in my own way. Kenyon Martin might lead in his way. Everybody is a leader. As a leader of this team, I need other guys to help me lead. That's just the way it's got to be."

:lol:
What does that have to do with him playing with 10 bums and a past his prime Stodemire? He may not be an amazing leader by your standards but how many leaders are gonna win more than 40 games with this roster?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom