The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been so out of basketball this summer that i forgot Kerr was coaching :lol:

Season needs to hurry up and start. Finally doing fantasy basketball since my friends are all down and wanna throw down money. Gonna be interesting

I think Rachel Nichols would enjoy what I have to offer her.
laugh.gif

Rachel looks like she got thick in the right places.
pimp.gif

BRANDON JENNINGS @BrandonJennings ·
Espn is a joke with that article about Kobe Bryant. WOW!!!!!!! Really

The way y'all feel bout Michael Jordan is the same way I feel about Kobe so chill. I just respect greatness

I.Thomas (Pistons) I might have to take over Magic Johnson

Is that really Jennings' Twitter? Can't wait for Clippers/Pistons now, something that I would have never said before reading those Tweets

I'm a bigger fan of the Rockets than I am the Mavericks. I think Dallas will be fine, but 5.) HOU 6.) POR 7.) DAL.

I know it was 19 games to preface, but Ben Gordon shot 34 percent from the field and 27 percent from behind the 3-point line.

2 years, $9 million. I put more stock into that sample size than I do any-reason-to-give-him-nine-million-dollars-over-two-years.

Last edited:
But on a basketball note, I have no idea what to expect from the Clippers when the season starts. As a team, they've looked bad in the preseason, but some individual performers have looked good. Just don't know if they'll have it all together when the season starts.

But on a basketball note, I have no idea what to expect from the Clippers when the season starts. As a team, they've looked bad in the preseason, but some individual performers have looked good. Just don't know if they'll have it all together when the season starts.
whats different from last year?

at least blake seems to have improved 

Another year under Doc, Blake's better and Hawes is an upgrade over any back-up bigs they've had in the CP3 era. Other than that, it's mostly the same.

Having Hawes hopefully will be worlds better than having ******* Mullens clanking shots left and right off the bench

Lost Collison got Farmar

No more Dudley, maybe Bullock or Wilcox steps in, it can't get much worse than what Dudley did last year

Hopefully the Clippers are still on their way up. Really depends on how fast Blake/Jordan are developing both ends of the floor

As a Cleveland fan, Clippers fans won't be disappointed with Hawes. He's a legit stretch 5 who can also play some interior D on the other end.

I did not want Cavs to let him go, and was disappointed when he signed with Clippers. Obviously Cavs had another plan in mind though haha

What happened to Bill & Jalen's previews? None posted on the weekend, and yesterday posted just Detroit?
mean.gif
I have no idea how they expect to finish before the season starts, its probably not even in the plans. I've just been reading the articles on Grantland and listening to podcasts.

Shout out to @Big J 33  for putting me on Pocket man, its really a great app.

With the combination of the 3 weeks suspension and Simmons not working weekends, I guess this Pacers preview is the last one? I figured it was going to be tough to get the rest of the previews in by opening night...

laugh.gif
At the OKC part of that. I feel like none of the OKC NTers on here would want a David West for Steven Adams trade though

I've been saying "NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT!" for about a week now.

This feels like a spoiler but......

Wait is that real life? We arent getting the whole preview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom