The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry does **** I can't even do in 2K
sick.gif
lol

Blake should be way past the off balanced post moves stage of his career. All the affleticism and he can't finish square at the basket.

Last edited:
if you looked up "small son" in the dictionary you probably wouldnt find it since its not in the dictionary

but if it were there would be a picture of chris paul next to it 

Boogie missed like half the season so far he has been playing well but that's to many missed games at this point.

Draymond is an amazing defender, I liked him a lot at Mich St but I never thought he would be this good this early.

Last edited:
Boogie missed like half the season so far he has been playing well but that's to many missed games at this point.
Nah he only missed like 9 games.  If anything that time off should only further prove he deserves the spot 
laugh.gif

the fact that the team can barely win a single ****** game wihtout him and the coach got fired 
laugh.gif

Boogie is the Kings, without him they're worse than the Sixers/Knicks

Last edited:
Draymond is an amazing defender, I was liked him a lot at Mich St but I never thought he would be this good this early.

My mans called it. Izzo be coaching them boys. Even when Draymond was chubby he was a beast. Dude is just the type of player you want on your squad.

Nah he only missed like 9 games.  If anything the fact that the team can barely win a single ****** game and the coach got fired should only further prove he deserves the spot :lol:

Blake is better and more deserving. Just deal with it man lol

Nah he only missed like 9 games.  If anything the fact that the team can barely win a single ****** game and the coach got fired should only further prove he deserves the spot 
laugh.gif

Blake is better and more deserving. Just deal with it man lol
lol no he's not. Neither is accurate at this point.

On another note, i was happy to see Marc Gasol is getting the recognition he deserves and is currently being voted into the starting lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom