The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels announcers finally calling out AD's teammates for not giving him the ball. At least let him get a touch to keep the defense honest. Austin rivers just won't pass the ball so the defense knows what's coming.

Jimmy Butler's ascension is going to force opponents to make a decision in the playoffs.

In the past, teams liked to put tall wings on Rose to slow him down. They could do that cuz there was no other scoring threat on the perimeter. Now if they try that, Jimmy can exploit the mismatch.

Should be a nice game of pick your poison. Make your pg guard Rose or make him guard Butler?

Provided everyone's healthy in the playoffs.

I know, big if :lol:

Bulls are just so deep, and only getting better. The bench is playing so well that Thibs can go with so many different lineups.

I seriously hope Bulls ownership cheapens out and butler goes elsewhere
Preferably the lakers.
Bulls are cheap but they aint' stupid
I just hope they are stupid.

That's all.... 
laugh.gif

Pels announcers finally calling out AD's teammates for not giving him the ball. At least let him get a touch to keep the defense honest. Austin rivers just won't pass the ball so the defense knows what's coming.

I knew I wasn't the only person who thought this. When I went to the cavs game he was calling to the ball every trip and they were ignoring him. Don't get to see many Pelicans full games cause I don't have league pass so wasn't sure it was an all the time thing .

Smh how do you not play through one of the top players in the league

I knew I wasn't the only person who thought this. When I went to the cavs game he was calling to the ball every trip and they were ignoring him. Don't get to see many Pelicans full games cause I don't have league pass so wasn't sure it was an all the time thing .

Smh how do you not play through one of the top players in the league

I watch a lot of Pels games, and those guards straight up ignore AD for long stretches. Especially in the fourth quarter. It's really frustrating to see.

5 random dudes off the streets of NY could beat this knicks team

I played against a team in my rec league who had a kid with 1 arm and i swear if you gave him 10 chances to score on the Knicks he'd score at least twice.

Monty Williams called out the team a few weeks back about not playing through Davis enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom