The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iman has assisted 20.5% of his teammates fields goals while he's been on the floor this year.

Three years prior:

2011-12: 15.6%
2012-13: 11.6%
2013-14: 9.4%

Bulls have to make it out of the East this year..

Please, lawd, make it happen
Since my team has no shot to even sniff the playoffs. Pulling for the homie Pau to get another chip and for fellow alum Joakim to get his 3rd ring as well.

Mavs are a torchable team

Love is a "hey look at my stats, i did my job" kinda guy.
There is nothing inspirational about him.
which Mavs team are you referring to?  because I'm talking about since he's been in the league...not in 2015 

you can manipulate points .... but you can't fake rebounds and passing

that's nonsense

What do you expect? They got a bunch of guys who haven't done crap since they've been in the league outside of Matrix. When you got Hot Sauce asking the 1st week of the season is this what a playoff game feels like, that should tell you all you need to know. And it doesn't help that their so called leader is being a baby trying to teach life lessons. Wade and Riles were HUGE for Bron, moreso than we could have ever envisioned. There's no accountability and he's being allowed to run the asylum right into the ground. I don't blame the other guys, he's the champion who should be leading by example, but instead he's more concerned about getting his way.

He hasn't been giving even average effort on defense himself all season and you expect the no defense DNA of Kyrie and Love to transform and get inspired? Nah.

Funny thing is ...Aren't people saying bron wants Blatt gone because he has no NBA success? Then why would he sign up to play with love and Irving?

For one ya'll are over exaggerating Reggie Jacksons "chucking" he was crucial in the playoffs for them last year... he does take questionable shots from time to time, but he helps way more than he hurts.

Waiters gives them a scorer when Durant & Westbrook are out.. outside of those 3 there was literally not one person who could create on their own
Shmurda Jackon is the definition of chuck. He's gunning for a contract too

Doesn't mean he didn't help the Thunder last year though, I think he does more help than hurt too

Funny thing is ...Aren't people saying bron wants Blatt gone because he has no NBA success? Then why would he sign up to play with love and Irving?
He thought the yellow brick road was open, but it's closed indefinitely for repairs.

Some people in Minnesota have argued Love would sacrifice defense for rebounds. Instead of following through on his help-side defense responsibilities when he could potentially make a defensive play, he'd better position himself in a place where the ball would likely ricochet if a shooter missed.

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says.... you can't volume rebound in the NBA by luck or accident

I forgot to mention we had like 60 points in the paint. Never seen that much activity in the paint with that few free throw attempts.

Jimmy butler, Houston Texas.

I don't care what anyone says.... you can't volume rebound in the NBA by luck or accident
all it takes is a little love 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom