The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk is above rock solid. Dudes forget he's 6'4. Always wondered what type of player he would be if he didn't get hurt and Rose came. Kirk was 16 & 7. I envisioned a Mike Conley type.

And CP3 guarded Russ ok. They couldn't guard each other. He did a great job on Steph in the 1st round though.

Last edited:
He got torched. Russ even shot a higher ts% than KD, which you never expect from him. Him getting down in his stance all seriousness fter that O rebound only for Russ to blow past him then dunk as Blake scared *** watched, then he yelled at Blake, was hilarious. Or Russ spinning off him into a dunk on a post up

Magic & kidd wasnt doing what nash did?

Like i said what did nash do to change the game
See the thing is Nash is a hall of famer.  Super high bball IQ, shooting and passing ability

But he didnt change the game.

If anything, D'antoni changed the game.   Matter fact D'antoni did the same thing with Lin and that slow footed PG on the Lakers last year I dont even remember his name.

All Im saying is D'antoni made those guys' careers.  Honestly I think if D'antoni had this years Lakers squad he would do better than Byron Scott will but that's another story.

Nash is a great player, like I said a HOFer, but lets not get crazy here talking about how he changed the game.  He never went to the finals and lost to the same 2 teams year in and year out, the Spurs and Mavs.  Matter fact, when Marbury was there the year before Nash came, he gave the Spurs a run for their money in the playoffs the year before.

I love Nash and in his prime he was awesome.  But the league didnt have as many great PGs as it does now.  And he really didnt do anything significant but ride a trend and get those MVP trophies that everyone thought Tim Duncan shuda got.

That is all

KD's mental ****** self let CP0 lock him down doe
laugh.gif
Still baffles my mind that KD let CP3 do that to him
laugh.gif

CP3 locking up KD is overblown. Dude was fronting the post with deandre playing weak side. And it's not like deandre had to worry about perkins either.

The floor was shrunk and Paul played great denial defense. Dudes act like he was playing crackhead gangster tony allen defense

CP3 locking up KD is overblown. Dude was fronting the post with deandre playing weak side. And it's not like deandre had to worry about perkins either.

The floor was shrunk and Paul played great denial defense. Dudes act like he was playing crackhead gangster tony allen defense

This. It was more KD and Scott Brooks' failure to adjust to what was going on rather than anything CP was really doing. Not to take credit from CP, but I don't see that tactic being nearly as effective if it happens again.

Nash is a better shooter than Sugar Ray or Stephen Curry ?

He's definitely a great and I'm not out to slander but the praise seems to be reaching god like levels.

Steph may be the more prolific three point shooter, but Nash was also really good around the rim and in the mid-range. Can't really say that about Curry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom