The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

"You cannot direspect the caterpillar and rave about the butterfly." Mark Jackson
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) January 10, 2015

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 2m2 minutes ago
Reggie Jackson was bad tonight, and you could tell teammates were fed up. KD slammed his towel down on the bench after last RJ miss.

Bron back to painting his hair. Back to the old bron :smile: first game back..55 and 12 and waves.

Since when did Reggie and his teammates not get along?

Dude was carrying that team when Westbrook and Durant were out. I guess Reggie is quickly on his way out with Waiters there..

Last edited:
marc jackson dated an AWG with thick framed glasses for 3 years only to find out that she turned into a dime after getting her braces off and getting contacts 

:nerd:

"You cannot direspect the caterpillar and rave about the butterfly." Mark Jackson

— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver)

January 10, 2015

:lol:

Shots fired...

Shots fired? How so?
Caterpillar = Jackson building the Warriors up to where they are today
Butterfly = Warriors today with Kerr

Lol. Thank you.

So how are those shots fired? He was nothing but complimentary of the Warriors organization and Steve Kerr this entire broadcast.

Last edited:
Who started the tights movement in the NBA?
nerd.gif
Joe Smith.  He got Redd/Kukoc/Bogut on board.  "It all originated from Joe," Redd said. "Joe was the first one to wear them, and I started wearing them, then Mo started wearing them, now Toni Kukoc and now Andrew Bogut, so everybody's pretty much wearing them a little bit now."  Marcus Camby said it best, "I don't wear pantyhose," the Rocky Mountain News quoted Camby as saying.

Joe Smith.  He got Redd/Kukoc/Bogut on board.  "It all originated from Joe," Redd said. "Joe was the first one to wear them, and I started wearing them, then Mo started wearing them, now Toni Kukoc and now Andrew Bogut, so everybody's pretty much wearing them a little bit now."  Marcus Camby said it best, "I don't wear pantyhose," the Rocky Mountain News quoted Camby as saying.
View media item 1344500

Nah :lol:

It was definitely Kobe that popularized them. I was just seeing how many people would agree with me on it, since i'm having this argument with my brother about this :lol: . No one in the L was wearing tights because of Joe Smith :lol: Kobe started wearing them and then the league ran with it in 06'.

And actually now that I thinking back on what was said earlier, I am pretty sure he was saying the caterpillar was the Warriors in the 20 years before he got there and the butterfly is the Warriors with him and Kerr.

Nah
laugh.gif

It was definitely Kobe that popularized them. I was just seeing how many people would agree with me on it, since i'm having this argument with my brother about this
laugh.gif
. No one in the L was wearing tights because of Joe Smith
laugh.gif
Kobe started wearing them and then the league ran with it in 06'.
You asked who started it(Joe SMith), not whose legs you most enjoyed seeing them on.  Keep rocking your Spanx though, bruh.

Last edited:

Nah
laugh.gif

It was definitely Kobe that popularized them. I was just seeing how many people would agree with me on it, since i'm having this argument with my brother about this
laugh.gif
. No one in the L was wearing tights because of Joe Smith
laugh.gif
Kobe started wearing them and then the league ran with it in 06'.
not sure about the timeline of when people started wearing them but when i saw the question iverson came to mind 

You asked who started it(Joe SMith), not whose legs you most enjoyed seeing them on.

Who started the Tights MOVEMENT though :lol: not who was the first person to wear them. Big difference.

No one was wearing them cause of Joe Smith.

And the personal attack wasn't necessary, bro. I'm offended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom