The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally get to see the Hawks today vs my team. First time they played (Hawks won) I thought it was just a bad loss. Now that I know better I'm looking foward to this matchup again.

It's strange territory for a life long Bullets/Wizards fan to actually feel like we have a legit shot at the ECF and Finals.

I feel the same way as a Hawks fan, became a fan as soon as I moved to Atlanta back in 1997 I was like 8, Hawks game was the first time I had ever seen a professional sport being played in person.

All those years looking at my tv in disgust and getting embarrassed in the playoffs has been worth it :lol:

Last edited:
I see wizards get to eastern semi finals this year. The team is still not enough to come out of the east. They will win championships if KD comes.

Cmon son u must not know Cesar then. Some dudes like him are just too good for the d league

"Michael Jordan told me I should play summer pro league. I said no. I said hell no. **** might **** up my game. And I can't have that."

tumblr_lia9azAR7L1qcjadfo1_1280.jpg

OKC played this past Friday.

They don't play again until this Thursday.

How often do teams get breaks like this?

AS breaks are barely that long yo.

I like the direction the votings gone in this year. I voted for Wall and think he should start but I'm honestly surprised he leads all East guards in voting.

i don't blame doc....it'll make doc look bad in the end cause that team doesn't need austin at all

When Doc Rivers was asked about Austin Rivers’ trade to Boston after the Clippers’ 120-100 win over the Dallas Maverickson Saturday he joked, “I guess I shouldn’t have sold my condo.” 

Doc Rivers said he would be open to coaching his son, who has averaged 6.8 points and 2.5 assists this season for the Pelicans.

"I think a year ago I probably wouldn't," Rivers said of being his son's coach, "but I think I would for sure. I think this team could handle that. He's a downhill guard, which is something we need, so I certainly would."

Bulls fans still waiting on Rose to return to form to talk **** in here :lol: might be waiting a long time.

17 ppg on 39% shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom