The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7Krb87CUAAYwr3.jpg

But that "light years" better player demanded Bron to carry the team for most of that 4 years-span?

Yeah, aiight :lol:.

Current NT D-wade sentiments: GOAT next to Kobe and MJ, light years ahead of everyone else, best player to put next to Bron.

NT sentiments about D wade a year ago: washed up, fragile, D-whistle, shatterknees inc, Gab Union messed him up, etc.

Last edited:
lebron didn't play w wade at kyrie's age tho
wade was winning titles when he was kyrie Age
he won 1 title and did so next to shaq with the help of referees. great player, an all time great, but you can't compare the two.

scumbag wade came in to this league ready to take over. dude had a little playoff success even with lamar/caron. throw in a final four run with marquette and he had done way more than kyrie at that age.

Last edited:
im not disputing that but you can't compare him to kyrie when lebron played with a wade at the end of his prime and he's playing with kyrie entering his prime. it's a dumb comparison.

Not trying to "compare" how they play. All I know is Wade is a winner, and always has been, and kyrie isn't. Both talented on the court but have two completely different mind sets

You guys are saying a present day lebron paired with 23 year old dwayne wade would be as poor as this year's real life cavs? Am I understanding that correctly?

23 yo wade wouldnt need lebron to do something

it sucked that we didnt get to see prime wade and lebron go at it for chips. then again detroit and boston reign wouldve extended a bit longer

Last edited:
Wade at 22 > kyrie at 22. Wades always had more players involved in his team. I like kyrie tho, I hope he gets it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom