The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Kevin Love doesn't play winning basketball period!!!

LeBron Is gonna have to play outta his mind for the Cavs to have a chance!

Wiggins has lowkey been playing well, only going to improve!

Warriors/Bulls or Grizzles/Hawks finals idk!

Can we Extract the Knicks this year?

contract?

What does "he doesn't play winning basketball mean"? I'd love to hear a explanation for that statement.

Last edited:
Kevin Love doesn't play winning basketball, oh that's a good one. The guy is a tremendous rebounder and passer with a decent perimeter game for his size. He's mobile and can thrive in an offense like the triangle or what Pop runs. He's a mediocre to poor defender with little leaping ability, but that's not enough to categorize him as a losing player. The guy is a tremendous complimentary player in an offense that moves the ball and utilizes his passing ability.

Kevin Love is a very talented basketball player. But in general he doesn't do enough of the little things to help your team win games. Playing solid individual defense or even respectable team defense for one. Hustling for loose balls, calling for the ball, taking the challenge every night. I think Kevin Love is a good player and a good guy but he leaves me wanting more. I don't see a player with much heart and pride on the floor. Obviously coaching and playing with a new team have some effect. Those are some of my personal reasons.

Wiggins is ROY though, I told yall man.

I concur.

You would have to be a blinded idiot not to see this tbh
Qualifications for winning roy this year include not sustaining a season ending injury. Give him the MCW award

Wiggins play has not been producing wins or even competitive games tho
This should be an actual thing "The Michael Carter Williams Award for Acceptable Performance"
laugh.gif
@ the MCWAAP award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom