The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to say the same thing...until I realized KG was the instigator in all of them. I'm not even blaming Dwight for not going all out, I'm saying his reputation got people testing him.

lol, dwight need dem.pay checks. but he has to learn how to sell those kmalone, shaq elbows on the turn in

i think he gets along with a lot of his teammates. he really is all about having fun and clowning around. could easily see how some older guys who take winning seriously get turned off by his attitude.

But even KD called him out...and he was in a suit on crutches :lol:. Its gotta be deeper than that. When current and former superstars all have zero respect for you it goes beyond just being soft.

Please don't use KD as a barometer, cause he's been exposed as beta a number of times :lol:

I used to say the same thing...until I realized KG was the instigator in all of them. I'm not even blaming Dwight for not going all out, I'm saying his reputation got people testing him.

lol, dwight need dem.pay checks. but he has to learn how to sell those kmalone, shaq elbows on the turn in

I do agree with this though :lol: there's always a way to check people on the cool in situations like that

Last edited:
the caption on that Pau vine
roll.gif
yeah, that had me rolling too..

"AS GOD IS MY WITNESS PAU GASOL IS BROKEN IN HALF!!"
laugh.gif

How's Noah been this year? Yall casting him out already?

Does Vucevic just put up empty stats? I don't trust guys on **** teams but I also have seen his skill set, which seems pretty legit offensively 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom