The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you coming with the pics @Freeze

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
nerd.gif

With the rise of the Pistons and Cleveland not as strong as I once thought, the East playoffs are looking better.

Last edited:
What the heck?! Isaiah Thomas is 25?!

+

Kevin Love is easily a max player. I'm talking worth what Melo is making. He is a star player who needs a platform like Cleveland for more exposure. If Melo is making $118 mil and can't get a team past the first round.... Then, Kev' gotta make at least Kyrie money, with him never even sniffing the post season.

He's a below average rim protector, he's a decent pick and roll defender. Offensively he's a big who doesn't get to the line, not even putting up 20 a game despite being on a terrible team. Imo he's behind bosh and Howard

I just struggle to put Vucci top 3, but again, I admit I don't watch the Magic all that often, just highlights
I wouldn't consider it shocking for even those who have seen plenty of Vucevic to still have Dwight ahead but, I know for a fact that, if more people actually watched Vucevic and compare skill sets, many would go with Vucevic in a heart beat. 

+SVG , - Josh Smith

But they didn't even add anybody tho, I mean Josh Smith would have had to have been just straight up terrible to hold down a potential playoff team nearly 20 games under .500 by himself, I think he can be a cancer at times but I can't eeem' give him that much credit

Haven't really bought into them yet, but if they are legit and/or become legit in years after then $VG made it, I don't know where but he made it, making such a nerving career move not halfway into the season to turn a non-seeded team around= God-like. And if they do come around, the Jo Dumars jokes should cease effective immediately

He's a below average rim protector, he's a decent pick and roll defender. Offensively he's a big who doesn't get to the line, not even putting up 20 a game despite being on a terrible team. Imo he's behind bosh and Howard
They guy shoots a really high percentage so if he isn't averaging 20 it's because he isn't shooting enough.

These aren't just high percentage all in the paint shots he takes either. He can operate offensively from any where on the floor. I bet if you look at his points tonight and where they came from, a good% were outside of the paint.

edit: Look at his shots tonight man. Look at that ****.

I can't screen shot his so click the link and put his name in the Player box. **** is nuts G

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/shotchart?gameId=400578858

Last edited:
Hold on after all these years Garnett has finally went after someone who wasn't European?? Video and a story please ASAP.

That disrespect to PAU.  Pau still more balls then the BALLERINA PGs yall talk about like Curry, Lillard.  Guy gets dunked on because he plays hard.  Guy has 2 rings and doesn't give up like Lasagna James

Bron was at the national game tonight looking like groupie drake. Son questionable for tomorrows game but down in texas jocking the bucks. Cavs should josh smith that *****

I need you guys to see the Vucevic HL's from tonight but they aren't up yet, in the meantime......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom