The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the timelines ny/Phil Vs det/Stan

Stan's clearly doing it better because he starting on the floor instead of the box

Last edited:
John Wall learning the fake pass to floater from the current point God CP3.

All hail the future point God [emoji]128588[/emoji]

John Wall learning the fake pass to floater from the current point God CP3.

All hail the future point God [emoji]128588[/emoji]
grin.gif

eem steph curry would disagree.

Westbrook doesn't believe in floaters. Literally. He'd rather quck jumpstop into a short pullup, try to dunk from the ft line and backrim the **** out of it and/or die trying and/or commit a charge. He really said that one time, something like, "why would I shoot a floater when I can dunk it on you."

Westbrook doesn't believe in floaters. Literally. He'd rather quck jumpstop into a short pullup, try to dunk from the ft line and backrim the **** out of it and/or die trying and/or commit a charge. He really said that one time, something like, "why would I shoot a floater when I can dunk it on you."

Mastering a floater can really make you more efficient though. That middle game between the p&r for PG's is really important. I think Russ could benefit from it. Although he's really athletic and can get to the cup.

D. Rose use to have a nice floater when he was at the MVP level. Parker, Paul, Curry have it.

Mastering a floater can really make you more efficient though. That middle game between the p&r for PG's is really important. I think Russ could benefit from it. Although he's really athletic and can get to the cup.

D. Rose use to have a nice floater when he was at the MVP level. Parker, Paul, Curry have it.
I agree. That's just how Russ felt about it when asked a few years ago

IDK how people consistently watch basketball games on their phones. Screens so small all you can do is follow the ball you cant even bother with watching other people on the floor. 

Srs Now.

I think others have said similar things. But my POV is that 'chemistry' and 'egos' are coming into play.  I think if KLOVE was there with KYRIE, then they'd have more success running an IN AND OUT game.  They simply have TOO MUCH on that team.  You bring in a guy like JR SMITH, and you will create even more issues.

The funny thing was that LBJ flat out said it would be 'tough' his first year, as if he had already 'checked' out.  He was right though.  Maybe because he knew what Bosh said was true.
Yea i dunno what's goin on with the Cavs. I never thought blatt was gonna be a good fit from the day they hired him. I know lebron don't like him. So basically it leaves Lebron the player/coach for the rest of the season at least. KLove just seems like he don't wanna play inside at all. Much like Bosh has become as well. But Klove just looks slow to me. And still carrying round that baby fat from UCLA. He needs to hit the gym plain and simple to bulk up a little and tighten up a lot. He's become basically just a 3 man right now. And a bit of a defensive liability. Kyrie could be Isiah Thomas if he got his game together. A good coach could prob help him alot. He played extremely well for the USA team in the off season. Being awarded the team MVP award. So the sky is the limit for Kyrie IMO, just gotta get the right coach and system.

Tim Duncan sits down, instant paint scoring and offensive rebounding for Washington. He really is our entire defense man.

Just got in to watch the fourth, and Seraphin has been astounding in the little that I've seen. He has went from somebody who would've been gone after this season to a very able contributor and I'm proud that he's now serviceable for us, because he was some cut not to long ago.

For anyone who just saw that on the Wizards telecast. What did I just witness? Was that a girl with a beard or man who looks like girl?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom