The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take LeBron pushing you out on him so you take it out on Love instead. Horizontal aggression by Blatt

Mild sauce
Yo

roll.gif

We won't bench you since 6 minutes in the fourth and play the likes of James Jones over you Kevin. Come to San Antonio

I might be late, but you all need to
R-E-L-A-X on the Bron push. He barely pushed, and we don't know what he said to Blatt. Y'all acting like he pushed that man 30 feet. Stop hyping **** up just because it's LeBron. It wasn't that serious.

I understand taking Love out the game because he was BBQ chicken for Markieff, but how the **** is James Jones getting crunch time 4th quarter minutes for you?

Minus whale put Love back in.

Kyrie is living proof that if you can dribble a basketball fancy people will be your fan. Dude is on a team with multiple all start and still can't perform. No excuses anymore.

I understand taking Love out the game because he was BBQ chicken for Markieff, but how the **** is James Jones getting crunch time 4th quarter minutes for you?

Minus whale put Love back in.
How are you gonna bench somebody for bad play but not ultimate disrespect? Blatt tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom