The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland fans, what are your realistic expectations for the rest of the year? First round playoff exit, conference finals, nba finals appearance? This team is struggling more than I thought they would and I don't know how they fix it going forward.
Conference Finals

Lebron-Sitcom-Funny-Laughing.jpg

If I Cleveland, I'd be very concerned. Even when Miami struggled that first year, they showed that they had a gear that NO ONE could get to. They'd rip off runs like no one could and their defense was top notch. I just don't see any similarities with Miami and Cleveland besides Lebron. I bet Blatt "resigns" before this whole thing gets better.

If I Cleveland, I'd be very concerned. Even when Miami struggled that first year, they showed that they had a gear that NO ONE could get to. They'd rip off runs like no one could and their defense was top notch. I just don't see any similarities with Miami and Cleveland besides Lebron. I bet Blatt "resigns" before this whole thing gets better.

Miami played defense from the jump. They had their offensive struggles, but they were always locked in on defense. This Cavs team.... :lol:

Twitter rolled out a new map that shows which NBA team is most followed in what area of the country. We highlighted the most notable facts in this new feature. 

-The Los Angeles Lakers have the biggest following in the country, beating out every NBA team by a substantial margin. 

-Despite being one of the best teams in the league, the Golden State Warriors get little love in the state of California. 

-To no surprise, the Toronto Raptors rule the northern area of North America. 

-Alaska is divided between the Raptors, Miami Heat and Lakers. It looks like some LeBron fans stayed loyal in Alaska. 

-The Heat dominate Florida, leaving little respect to the Orlando Magic.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2329654-nba-twitter-fan-follower-map-shows-lakers-are-most-national-team

Last edited:
-Despite being one of the best teams in the league, the Golden State Warriors get little love in the state of California.

The Warriors never got that true love from anyone outside of the Bay, hell even some folks in SF wasn't messing with them because they claimed it was an 'Oakland' team, so their 'SF' pride wouldn't let them cheer for them.

It's sad. It seemed like 75% of people I knew in the Bay were Lakers fans :lol: :smh:..

Last edited:
If I'm Blatt, I just bench LeBron.

If I get fired, I get paid still and I don't have to coach that *** anymore

Maybe some other team that hates LeBron will pick me up because I benched him for his disrespect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom