The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If kobe starts the all star game, which he will, 'fans' should be revoked of the chance to get to vote for all starts. There's too many morons out there. Kobe is straight buns. Other better players deserve the recognition over that bum
Kinda like Melo and Wade starting for the East

If kobe starts the all star game, which he will, 'fans' should be revoked of the chance to get to vote for all starts. There's too many morons out there. Kobe is straight buns. Other better players deserve the recognition over that bum
are you upset?

i do this every day 
pimp.gif

well... this gon be interesting

Dallas starting a D league team in Denver..

#FREERAY.. Felly Fel starting

kobe is a god, these other peasant “all stars" are lucky to even be wearing the same jersey as him 

That's exactly what I'm referring to. The fact that you can vote every single day with 50 different ways is a joke in it self. Lmao I can't believe kobe Bryant will start another all star game. It's quite comical

I want Klay Thompson to start as the SG but we can't have everything we ask for

Harden a close 2nd

I want Klay Thompson to start as the SG but we can't have everything we ask for

Harden a close 2nd

I obviosuly do too, and he deserves it, but the league would never let there be two warrior starters for an asg. that's just how it goes. Harden is well deserving of the starting spot too.

You really think that fans aren't going to vote for Kobe to start in what might be his LAST all star game?  Quit ******* crying. 

You really think that fans aren't going to vote for Kobe to start in what might be his LAST all star game?  Quit ******* crying. 

Idgaf if he never plays a regular season game again. Those fans are idiots. The clown shoots like 13 percent from the field. I'm done with the Kobe hype. He's washed. Enough said

kobe is a god, these other peasant “all stars" are lucky to even be wearing the same jersey as him 
Keep trolling
im serious

put a guy like kobe in the allstar game and you're getting a show, put monta ellis in and hes scoring 8 points while everyone forgets he's even there

same with dwade, million times more entertaining than anything kyle lowry can bring to an allstar game

theres a reason fans are voting for these past their prime greats, because they were greater than any of these borderline allstars could ever dream of being 

the late '00s allstar games were way more entertaining because washed up shaq got to play over some more deserving player who would have scored 2 points with 4 rebounds with no one remembering

if you want your "more deserving" player to be an allstar over kobe tell him to get better at basketball so the fans actually know his name 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom