The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was watching PTI and Tony said that according to windhorst Blatt calls plays and lebron totally ignores ihe plays and runs something else. And basically does whatever he wants. So while Blatt should have manned up a while ago, lebron was always gonna do whatever he wanted to do and undermine him. The second he came to the cavs Blatt should have been gone.

Lebron didn't want to be labeled a coach killer and Gilbert didn't wanna look like he had no power (and "waste") money.
Well they didn't exactly do to well when Bron was out
laugh.gif
Maybe he should be calling the plays.

I think its hilarious people try to defend their losing with the " they're not that good without Lebron" like they don't still have two all-stars. Even without Bron the Cavs should be a .500 team in the East.
Having Lebby wasn't ideal, but the Cavs shouldn't have nosedived like they did for that stretch when he was out.

laugh.gif
@ the Wizards not getting credit...I still remember people putting them over the Hawks even after we beat them up the first time
IKR

If they are "getting no credit or eating on the low", I'd hate to hear what my man thinks being on Top would sound like.

Nice first quarter. Played with fervor and pace. The hard shows on Lillard ball screens is what I expected, and the rotations off of that have been pretty good.

But it's the 2nd quarter, which means the 2nd unit is in. This is not a good thing.

Last edited:
Carlisle thought he could rest his Old Heads and let Monta and Parsons hold down the fort.

I bet he won't do this again.

The loquacious Bucks forward was asked if he thought the Knicks would bring up his brother, who was drafted 51st last June but has been playing in the D-League with the Westchester Knicks after not being signed to the NBA roster. “He’s ready,’’ Antetokounmpo said at the Bucks practice Wednesday at O2 Arena. “I don’t think the Knicks have to lose anything. They lose 15 [straight] now. Tomorrow is going to be 16. They don’t have anything to lose. My brother could bring energy to the team and [is] hard-working, and guys from the team can see that and take something from him.’’ - Giannis Antetokounmpo
laugh.gif

New pics from tonight.

Pistons...Pelicans. Game was ugly as hell, for the Pistons. Team got washed like some little dudes. AD is as amazing in person as on tv. Dude is legit gifted. Like a basketball savant.

You on a stateswide tour or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom