The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just started watching the Hawks. We all just started watching the Hawks. It's the system that's working. Not the players. You put any number of PGs in that system and they'll shine. The 2 players individual games this year are so far apart it's not funny. Wall is far superior. Where does Jeff rank amongst PGs to you? Only behind Curry because of record correct. Come on man. I know that's your team but let's keep it 100.
U won't even give me a chance to keep it 100 because u keep putting words in my mouth. Don't be so quick to judge. And as far as teague vs wall how many turnover per game does wall average again? Jeff is 1 of 4 players in the league to average over 7 assists and less than 3 turnovers a game. Running a team isn't just about assists, it's about taking care of the ball as well.

Wall has the ball in his hands a lot more than Jeff. Dude is 5th in double doubles,1st in steals, 2nd in assist, top 5 in blocks at PG. None of that matters because he averages more TOs? Only thing you said to justify Jeff starting the ASG is team record. I want you on the record saying he's the 2nd best PG then. If he's better than Wall because of record and TOs then he's better than Westbrook and a lot of other PGs too.

Btw the turnover stat against Wall would be a big issue of he didn't LEAD THE LEAGUE IN STEALS. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Is Doc Rivers still the most valuable and most admirable coach on NT still? Is he still that guy whose suppose to be the savior?
Why should any of that change? Because his team isn't playing up to their potential? Yea easy solution, blame the coach for that.

Wall has the ball in his hands a lot more than Jeff. Dude is 5th in double doubles,1st in steals, 2nd in assist, top 5 in blocks at PG. None of that matters because he averages more TOs? Only thing you said to justify Jeff starting the ASG is team record. I want you on the record saying he's the 2nd best PG then. If he's better than Wall because of record and TOs then he's better than Westbrook and a lot of other PGs too.

Btw the turnover stat against Wall would be a big issue of he didn't LEAD THE LEAGUE IN STEALS. Ha ha ha
Again u continue to put words in my mouth. But ok. I'm not gonna deny Walls outstanding game. I been liked Wall since his days at Kentucky and knew he was gonna be a nba star. He prob will be the starting PG for the ASG this year. And deservingly so. What is on the record stuff? I'm no Mr. Cleo. But u can put this on the record. Jeff Teague is playing as well as an point guard in the NBA right now.

I agree with you, I don't know why that other dude is so emotional

Grow a pair. Don't quote someone else saying I'm "emotional". Quote me directly and ask why if you feel that way. Can't stand when someone throws shots at someone on the net but won't say it direct. Man up.

I'm not putting words in his mouth. If record puts Jeff above Wall then that should apply to every PG. Dude has yet to answer my question of his top PGs this season. I wonder why. Is it because going only off record makes Jeff 2nd. An he knows in his heart he doesn't believe that. I think so.

Last edited:
Grow a pair. Don't quote someone else saying I'm "emotional". Quote me directly and ask why if you feel that way. Can't stand when someone throws shots at someone on the net but won't say it direct. Man up.
Man up lol. We're on the web behind screens.

I'm not putting words in his mouth. If record puts Jeff above Wall then that should apply to every PG. Dude has yet to answer my question of his top PG this season. I wonder why. Is it because going only off record makes Jeff 2nd. An he knows in his heart he doesn't believe that. I think so.
And i never said record puts teague above wall u said that. Multiple times now. What I said was "I guess u missed the atl vs. was game the other night."
Nothing more nothing less. And on the emotional tip I can't seem to figure out if your just trying to smear me, the hawks, Jeff, or all of as at once :lol: its all good tho.

Jeff Teague - Playing as good as any PG in basketball this year.
should be the EAST all star starting PG

This was your post. Now why BESIDES the record would you think this? What else could you possibly base this argument off?

You clearly have not been watching the Hawks or Teague this year. It's the team selflessness that's the reason why Teague doesn't average 25 ppg. All starters are average double figures in points. I mean I've been watching. Teague abused Lowry last night and he abused Wall the other night. The man is on a role right now just gotta recognize it. And i already said I could argue the Hawks could have 4 all stars this year even tho its possible none of them will make it.

Again I ask. What BESIDES record makes 4 Hawks all stars?

You say now that record doesn't put Jeff above Wall. Then what the hell does that makes YOU think he should start above him in the ASG? You've yet to give any reason why he should start over Wall.

Last edited:
This was your post. Now why BESIDES the record would you think this? What else could you possibly base this argument off?
Again I ask. What BESIDES record makes 4 Hawks all stars?

You say now that record doesn't put Jeff above Wall. Then what the hell does that makes YOU think he should start above him in the ASG? You've yet to give any reason why he should start over Wall.
So now your using the fact he's on the best team against him?

No because Curry is def a All Star. I ask you again. Why should Jeff start over Wall in the ASG?
Because Jeff Teague is playing better basketball than John Wall right now. And has been for the majority of this season. U happy now? Quote it. Write it down. Date it. 1/17/15.

Because Jeff Teague is playing better basketball than John Wall right now. And has been for the majority of this season. U happy now? Quote it. Write it down. Date it. 1/17/15.

Yes I'm happy. That's all I wanted to hear.

Last edited:
Yo besides team record that even you said doesn't put Jeff above Wall. What is Jeff doing that makes him the better player to you this season? Walls numbers are basically superior across the board. I'm asking a serious basketball question. I'm tryna understand the logic. Where your coming from.
R ryanjumpman420

Last edited:
Yo besides team record that even you said doesn't put Jeff above Wall. What is Jeff doing that makes him the better player to you this season? Walls numbers are basically superior across the board. I'm asking a serious basketball question. I'm tryna understand the logic. Where your coming from.
R ryanjumpman420
Your acting like i just said something that's not already being said in here and by people who get paid to have their opinions be heard or read. Numbers don't mean everything. And that seems to be all your going by. And I'm not a fantasy player so I'm not gonna wiki with u back and forth over numbers. I'm just using the "eye test." What makes John Wall so much better than Teague anyway. Please learn me something.

You can't even use team success as the factor considering both teams are at the top of the East right now. I could see if ATL was #1 and WAS was #6 but they are the top two teams. Not enough variance in record to use the team success card.

Your acting like i just said something that's not already being said in here and by people who get paid to have their opinions be heard or read. Numbers don't mean everything. And that seems to be all your going by. And I'm not a fantasy player so I'm not gonna wiki with u back and forth over numbers. I'm just using the "eye test." What makes John Wall so much better than Teague anyway. Please learn me something.

I never said numbers meant everything. They don't mean nothing though. "Eye test" is all you got? Your being a homer and prisoner of the moment. I can give you reasons all day long that support my PG over yours. Eye test is the biggest cop out of a basketball or sports discussion there is.

Hey everyone Andre Miller is low key the best PG this season. I have 0 to support my claim. You guys just don't watch. Eye test.

R ryanjumpman420

Jeff is WAY more efficient than John Wall. Not even close even though they take a similar amount of shots and Teague scores more. Teague is elite in that category. per36 he averages the same amount of steals as Wall. John only has assists and rebounding over him. Just like you said Teagues TOs are kept down because Atlanta shares the ball more - the opposite is true for Wall and his assists numbers. He dominates the ball for Washington and has more control of the offense. They play different roles.

Teague being a way better scorer makes this a legit argument. Not sure why you're so appalled he's being compared to Wall. He's scoring 18 a game with ELITE efficency for a guard. Throw in Atlantas success and it's very close. Depends what you want out of your PG.

Teague per36 - 60 TS% 19.9 PPG 8.3 APG 2.1 SPG

Last edited:
I never said numbers meant everything. They don't mean nothing though. "Eye test" is all you got? Your being a homer and prisoner of the moment. I can give you reasons all day long that support my PG over yours. Eye test is the biggest cop out of a basketball or sports discussion there is.

Hey everyone Andre Miller is low key the best PG this season. I have 0 to support my claim. You guys just don't watch. Eye test.
As u can see its obviously not just me with this opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom