The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Charlotte interested in acquiring Joe Johnson?

He just admitted to struggling with Knee issues all season and tendinitis. 

Something isn't right.

Is Jordan making basketball decisions again?

The Kyries ******* suck for basketball. Ridiculously stiff shoe. Basically zero cushioning.

Look awesome though

Last edited:
i went to the cavs game yesterday...energy in the building was piss poor..I had somebody behind me tell me to sit down...please...

thunder are that much more garbage in person though, no chemistry, feel like they hate eachother..oh yeah and KD was def playing hurt....I set across from their bench, he kept trying to check himself out of the game towards the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Give george karl 5 yrs in okc i guarantee 2 titles

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

His playoff out of bounds plays and his refusal to make in game adjustments would drive OKC fans crazy. He would also try to change Russy's game by throwing him under the bus in the media. He would run a ton of plays through Perkins and he would treat Waiters and Jackson like he did JR. I remember going to a meaningless Nuggets game against the raptors back in 07 and GK spent most of the game yelling at JR on the bench when everyone was playing like crap. [emoji]128514[/emoji].

When are the reserves for all star announced? Hoping at least rondo gets a spot since it looks like they might not give Monte spot

whiteside's personality is EXACTLY what miami likes as a city, and an organization. theyre not gonna tell him to keep quiet. we love it. 

and LOL @ how cavs fans suddenly found 30 cents of gas went they were running on fumes a week ago. this is EXACTLY why people love seeing yall fail, fairweather team. it was less than 10 days ago yall were calling for Blatt's head and saying the season is over and that yall need more pieces (cuz lebron needs more help. as usual) this week? laughter and gloating. i love it.

whiteside's personality is EXACTLY what miami likes as a city, and an organization. theyre not gonna tell him to keep quiet. we love it. 

and LOL @ how cavs fans suddenly found 30 cents of gas went they were running on fumes a week ago. this is EXACTLY why people love seeing yall fail, fairweather team. it was less than 10 days ago yall were calling for Blatt's head and saying the season is over and that yall need more pieces (cuz lebron needs more help. as usual) this week? laughter and gloating. i love it.

Nah mostly the haters were calling out blatt & complaining he wasnt using love "the right way"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom