The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I'm building a team I'm going with a scoring PG 90% of the time.

It's the exact opposite for me. I want a John Stockton/Steve Nash type PG.
Someone who can light you up if they need to but always have their mind on the pass first.
Their combined 0 championships approve of this viewpoint
If only rings weren't an arbitrary stat to determine a player's worth.

BJ Armstrong >>>>>>>>>>>> John Stockton amirite?

It's the exact opposite for me. I want a John Stockton/Steve Nash type PG.
Someone who can light you up if they need to but always have their mind on the pass first.
Them dudes don't win championships today
Unlike scoring PGs like Russell and Rose right? Oh wait......

When it comes to winning rings, the type of PG you have doesn't matter as long as that PG fits the system. The type of team you have does.

A defensive minded, pass first PG who scores when needed, but doesn't need to or want to carry the scoring load, is what I prefer and what I'd go with when building a team.

Clearly you guys would rather go with a scoring PG. All it is, is a difference in preference. No need to attempt to discredit my choice when I never did it to anyone else.

they're on a one game losing streak, attendance has plummeted back to where it was 2 months ago

B35C-qYCIAAJiho.jpg

Bruh
sick.gif

[/QUOTE]
jordan faces getting corny. you my mans though.

Yeah, sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing.

Also, never realized before today that Linsanity started on the same day I was born. Clearly, I had better things going on that day. And before anyone asks, yes, I'm 55 now. AARP card on its way :smokin

Last edited:
jordan faces getting corny. you my mans though.
Yeah, sometimes there really can be too much of a good thing.

Also, never realized before today that Linsanity started on the same day I was born. Clearly, I had better things going on that day. And before anyone asks, yes, I'm 55 now. AARP card on its way
smokin.gif
[/quote]
dont sweat it gramps, as they say: age is nothing but a number important determinant on your credibility when talking about any given topic

Them dudes don't win championships today
tony parker is a score first PG

but i agree with your first part. basically due to the cap a team is only able to hand out a set amount of max contracts. you want to build your team around a more important position (anything other than a pg) and get a role player like dfish, steve kerr, chalmers rather than waste one of your max contracts on a pg. 

Guys mind in box. Go check out his vids. He spent a lot of time making videos and playing in the Wax Museum.

Lin NiL. NiLa Wafer, no PT for him, buy some paper.
have you ever thought about doing a video blog? or a "vlog"? 

it would be a hit
nah i dont think it would work tbh

its like if you gave creed his own show it probably wouldnt do so well but as a supporting character everything he says is gold 

That's dope. :lol:

Edit:

Does this open the door for LeBron to win Executive of the Year? If not, it's going to be super awkward when Danny Ferry returns from this indefinite suspension.

Last edited:
Ryan u ain't at the game bruh? Or u don't like em no more either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom