The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHRISTY webber took money in michigan. To this day he wont talk about it. Thnx to Horry and what Vlade said was a lucky shot, this man now talks on TV.

i fudging loled at the press conference. vladay kept saying it was no skill just lucky. dude now opens up a kfc in serbia.

:lol: :lol: :lol: dawg!

Originally Posted by PMatic  
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's jump shot, voice remain a work in progress

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/02/05/michael-kidd-gilchrist-hornets-kentucky-shot-voice
MKG article by the great Lee Jenkins.
pimp.gif
Great article; thanks for posting 

The Skills Challenge is the worst.

They've got to add some quirks to the event. Make JaVale McGee participate, have each participant be guarded by Tony Allen, etc.

The Skills Challenge is the worst.

They've got to add some quirks to the event. Make JaVale McGee participate, have each participant be guarded by Tony Allen, etc.

I think the H2H format is an improvement.

Jimmy Butler doesn't strike me as a Skills Challenge player. Unless not getting any damn breaks count as a skill.

nah, put like 5 centers, 5 f, 5 g in separate games of 1 on 1, best guy wins can be called best player.

ultimately the final game will see Lebron, Davis, and Curry challenging for that title.

nah, put like 5 centers, 5 f, 5 g in separate games of 1 on 1, best guy wins can be called best player.

ultimately the final game will see Lebron, Davis, and Curry challenging for that title.
Davis don't got the offensive game to flourish in 1v1.  lot's of forwards would work him

CHRISTY webber took money in michigan. To this day he wont talk about it. Thnx to Horry and what Vlade said was a lucky shot, this man now talks on TV.

i fudging loled at the press conference. vladay kept saying it was no skill just lucky. dude now opens up a kfc in serbia.
I enjoy C Webb on the tele.

But dude is kind of a scumbag about the whole Michigan ordeal. I hate to judge him in here but the way he punked out on that Fab Five 30for30 will never sit well with me.

He's good on TV  though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom