The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats implying he cares about winning. Some players could give a damn about winning just money and individual accolades

idk if you watch the Kings or not.... but the losing is absolutely getting to Cousins...

dude hates losing more than he likes winning, he's one of those.

Last edited:
Boogie is definitley a winner. You can tell by his actions on the court. He hates losing. With that being said, he also seems very loyal to this team and might not be ready to dip out.... Yet

Boogie doesn't strike me as the type that doesn't care about winning. 

If he was that way he wouldn't be so emotional all the time.

This is about to be 5 years in w/o sniffing the playoffs. 

Boogie is definitley a winner. You can tell by his actions on the court. He hates losing. With that being said, he also seems very loyal to this team and might not be ready to dip out.... Yet
this..... 

I think he is willing to see what transpires in the offseason, and after the first month of next season he will have a clear picture of where this god forsaken franchise is headed 
laugh.gif

I wish someone would just challenge Chris Paul to a fight out the court. Anybody. So he can catch some hands.

Lol, he'd probably flop his way out of that too though
Street fight rules, punches only must let opponent know before a punch is thrown

Looking back on that 2010 draft im shocked Cousins didnt go higher than 5

Specially seeing as Wesley Johnson went 4th, that 2010 draft class was lowkey nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom