The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free league pass for a week is awesome
I wish they would break the payments up like the MLB 

not bout that $150 life right now.... hopefully the internet feeds will treat me well 

the "cast to screen" option on Android tablets is clutch for people trying to beat the man & his system 

Free league pass for a week is awesome

I wish they would break the payments up like the MLB 

not bout that $150 life right now.... hopefully the internet feeds will treat me well 

the "cast to screen" option on Android tablets is clutch for people trying to beat the man & his system 

what do you mean break up the payments, depending on your cable company i dont think they make you pay it all at once if thats what your talking about

well, I'll be damned.... league pass DOES do payments... 

$33/mo for the 5 team pass, $44 for the full 30 team pass 

well, I'll be damned.... league pass DOES do payments... 

$33/mo for the 5 team pass, $44 for the full 30 team pass 

Lol. I've always done installments. It's a little more expensive that way, but softens the blow up front.

what do you mean break up the payments, depending on your cable company i dont think they make you pay it all at once if thats what your talking about
I want to get it on the app... I don't have cable, stream all my shows via apps and the internet 

but when I was looking at the pass on my phone it didn't have the option for installments -- but i see it on the PC now 

@netw3rk: MKG's jumper right now is like when a kid who was cutting class and getting D's makes honor roll

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom