The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
What?

I'm just playing CP, snitches get stiches. I hate stitches.

sidenote: You drinking bowb4me
A lil bit. I'm a violent drunk who's come here looking for a fight. I'm using my NT basketball logic to start one.
ill fight you, but as long as its only punching 

Everyone who slurped GS earlier this season when they had their streak better have ATL winning it all now. If not you've lost all credibility.

AD is the 3rd best player in the league on a 8th place maybe out of the playoffs team? I bet some of y'all were the same ones saying K Love was fraud and stat padding. Until Davis makes the playoffs he's Love.

:stoneface:

Everyone who slurped GS earlier this season when they had their streak better have ATL winning it all now. If not you've lost all credibility.

AD is the 3rd best player in the league on a 8th place maybe out of the playoffs team? I bet some of y'all were the same ones saying K Love was fraud and stat padding. Until Davis makes the playoffs he's Love.

Nah Jud Buechler has proven he's a fool's gold player when on a decent squad. He's already better than Love ever thought about being at age 21. Wash ya face with Neutrogena.

Russ needs his own team in the worst way

Same with KD

Can't have two number 1 guys on the same team, I've come to accept this

I still have GSW winning it, provided Andrew Bogut's healthy.

Well AD definitely doing it. We all know KD doesn‘t play defense and he did try swipe a guy taller than him. But that TEAM USA gig makes guy flourish.

Everyone go apologize to @CP034

I remember before the 09 season started I said KD was better than Melo.

Cp got slandered waaaaay more than I did.

I think you're referring to me, but you quite a few numbers off. :lol: :lol:

But yes, folks were up in arms 6 months ago, no doubt. Now they are enlightened. :pimp:

spurs sitting bacc and loving this. nobody talking about them at all while they just slowly get healthy. gonna probably hit their stride on that rodeo trip and start developing that chemistry

have that feeling when the rox repeated

Last edited:
Okc is in real danger of not making the playoffs.

Please take Hill and give us Lamb and Perk.
Pls.

A few people must have missed the K Love discussion a few days ago I see. Ha ha ha

Insert over the head gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom