The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napier is buns... 

Norris Cole 2.0  --- soon as Cole came in the league, had a few good games, Heat fans swore he was the savior at point 

Napier plays like he's at a pickup game .... that **** will not work in the league 

Bron trolled y'all with that selection.

Go to sleep young fella

Giving up 67 points in a half to the Celtics isn't a great way to start the season.

Giving up 67 points in a half to the Celtics isn't a great way to start the season.
KG was bullying Olynyk on the block and Olynyk got called for the foul. Tommy wanted to go off, but he held back out of respect for KG.
laugh.gif
I laughed.

My main man Rajon MF'ing Rondo with 9 assists in the 1st half. Wasn't 'eem supposed to be back yet.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Memphis Grizzlies need to take a page from the book of the Chicago Bulls. For the last several years the Bulls have continued to have an above average point guard to back up Rose. With the metrics game they believe just don't understand why they never address this...

Dude is such a ******* female. Starts crying at the mere mention of anything Miami related.
**** dudes don't even come in here to talk ball. They come in to troll and say stupid *** **** like Cole is napier 2.0. I forgot about this thread tho the trolls gotta stick together I won't hate on y'all do your thing :smokin

Taj is the best bench player in the league. So underrated, dude does it consistently on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom