The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

did OKC draft reggie jackson? OKC didn't luck out... they drafted kd, westbrook, harden, ibaka. no one is that lucky. they just ran into lebron, a stacked west conference, and i don't think the harden thing will ever blow over 
What are you talking about B ? They did draft Reggie Jackson. What does Lebron and the western conference have to do with their draft pickups ? Some of y'all are so quick to comment and argue about everything in here. :smh:

What are you talking about B ? They did draft Reggie Jackson. What does Lebron and the western conference have to do with their draft pickups ? Some of y'all are so quick to comment and argue about everything in here.
mean.gif
wasn't even arguing. i said i think they are really good at drafting. they didn't get lucky with a bunch of jackpot picks... i just think OKC is really good at drafting... sorta like the Blazers were at one point. I said it's unfortunate that even after drafting 4 bonafide top 20 players, they have nothing to show for it. They were owned by the Heat. They may not make it to or out of the wild West. 

I just want to see KD win a championship or at least be in a good spot to.... i

dame replacing blake. **** sucks he has to go thru all that, cp0 shouldnt be that comfortable. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom