The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home....checked some scores see ATL got the work....

Maaaan somebody tell this ***** Rubio the season is over we just tryna get that top 3 pick ...

Flourish OKC 
pimp.gif

Damn I kinda feel for the Suns with all these tough loses but I'm not complaining. Anything that helps OKC
pimp.gif

No clue. There aren't any Suns fans on NT.
**** is crazy.  there was the Blake Griffin 3 that bounced in, the Cousins shot tonight, the Bucks made a crazy 3 at the buzzer against them, and i feel like there was at least one more recently

edit: also just saw on Twitter they are 2-9 in games decided by 3 or less points

Last edited:
No clue. There aren't any Suns fans on NT.
Just wait... Next season when they make a run and are top 3 in the west someone will emerge with a phx avi and claim to had always been a fan. Posting all type of articles on why PJ tucker should be in the asg and just spamming us with suns talk... U just wait

Just wait... Next season when they make a run and are top 3 in the west someone will emerge with a phx avi and claim to had always been a fan. Posting all type of articles on why PJ tucker should be in the asg and just spamming us with suns talk... U just wait

So basically a west coast version of RyanJumpman

there were suns fans on here in the steve nash days. they either got banned or went ghost when the team started to suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom