The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Again example number: 238 of things only happening because scotty is forced to make changes..

If not for perks suspension.. And now Funaki getting hurt :frown:

If not for the first thing mcgary would probably be between the blue and wearing suits on the bench.. And even with him playing well when perk was out, wouldn't be the 1st time a guy has played well and then scotty has buried him back on the bench, so the Funaki injury takes away that option

Last edited:
Dame acts like a scorned chick on ig man

Couldnt agree more, like i get it players used things like this as motivation, but still keep it to yourself, no reason for you to publicize it

And after dude got snubbed he's been straight trash, i should know i have him on my fantasy squad

When do they usually put all the ASG jerseys on sale? 

all they have right now on NBAStore for the West is Davis,Gasol, Griffin

Happy to see Mitch finally healthy and realizing his potential.

Loved watching him play at Michigan. Damn shame he was sidelined all last year. They could've won it all dammit.

Nah man.. It was the guy playing in Europe.. The SG

I think his name is albrines

Wonder what other coaches think of Karl just straight undermining Corbin like this. These guys usually stick up for each other no matter how bad a coach is. Especially the Van Gundy's :lol:

Wonder what other coaches think of Karl just straight undermining Corbin like this. These guys usually stick up for each other no matter how bad a coach is. Especially the Van Gundy's
laugh.gif
Corbin knew he was never the long term solution. Corbin just wants out i bet. He didn't ask for this crappy situation.

#FreeCorbin

Lawd..just one time..please..let kevin tell bron to stop being a ****boy and talking **** in 130 characters or less and just see him with the hands.

Lawd..just one time..please..let kevin tell bron to stop being a ****boy and talking **** in 130 characters or less and just see him with the hands.

He'll do it. Then delete it 10 minutes later. That beta mentality.

Anybody have the "I'm a bad MFer" vine after he hit that 3 from half court tonight.

Last edited:
Do it 3 games in a row DJ. I know you can. Now is the time, let me see you 
[table][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeAndre
Jordan
[/td][td]
LAC 115 DAL 98 
Final
[/td][td]27 REB, 3 BLK, 1 STL,22 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]65.25[/td][/tr][/table]

Again example number: 238 of things only happening because scotty is forced to make changes..

Thunder have enough talent on the bench to start an expansion team, and go 2-3 rounds deep in the East.

We should have some stock coming in before trade deadline. Real 

Thunder have enough talent on the bench to start an expansion team, and go 2-3 rounds deep in the East.

We should have some stock coming in before trade deadline. Real 

As I've said a number of times a while ago.. Westbrook, kd and ibaka should be our only locked in starters

Reggie should get at least 30.. Adams should get at least 25

Then you work other guys in and play matchups.. We play the Suns, reggie and westbrook start, ditto clips or any small starting backcourt

Small front court, we can start kd and ibaka as our bigs

But of course scotty is our coach

Y'all Thunder fans are so spoiled as a franchise man lol.

9/10 times y'all draft correctly. And develop those players. The players end up playing when ready...injuries or not...everyone gets a chance.

You have a team that always has a chance to make the finals, and a coach that all the players respect...yet all I see is constant whining and doubting.

It's soooo easy to make Scott Brooks the scapegoat when in reality the reason y'all haven't won a finals is b/c you're playing in the Spurs/Heat era.

Thunder will be fine. Good organization. Albeit cheap, they seem to make solid moves.

Brand rumors
Raptors- New Logo and uniforms (confirmed)
Clippers- New logo
Hawks- New uniforms, colors and logo (the alt will become the primary)
Bucks- New uniforms and logos
76ers- New uniforms
T-wolves- New logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom