The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Korver gonna take ten 3s in the ASG and make all of them and win All Star game MVP. :lol:
semi srs

Last edited:
Lol imo what knight is doing at 23 is more impressive than what korver is doing at 33 as the 4th option with only 8 shot attempts per game
ppg isn't the only stat that counts. And even tho Kyle only takes 8 shots a game he still only averages 4 points less than Knight while being the "4th Option" when he's on the court his +- numbers on the offensive side of the ball for the Hawks is really high. Check the stats. His ppg doesn't even speak half of what he brings to the table for the Hawks team. U gotta watch them play instead of looking at the numbers.

Last edited:
Its great Kyle Korver is having a record setting season shooting the ball. However, is anyone saying he's an all star if he's not playing on the best team in the conference? I just don't see how team success is decisive factor between he and Knight. Knight is the best player on a team in playoff position.

If Kyle Korver puts up his current numbers on a 6th seed...and Brandon Knight puts up his current numbers on a 1 seed...it would be absurd to put Korver in over Knight wouldn't it? So while Korvers season is special...it isn't really All Star worthy if he's playing on a team that isn't the talk of the NBA. Clearly...the coaches didn't think he was one of their top 3 guys initially. So you're telling me a teams fourth best guy is more worthy another teams #1 guy?

I don't understand that logic. Hopefully Knight replaces Melo if he can't play.

cwebb is so bad
ghill just sounds awkward. dude was mute the last 5 minutes of that qtr with nothing to say

Its great Kyle Korver is having a record setting season shooting the ball. However, is anyone saying he's an all star if he's not playing on the best team in the conference? I just don't see how team success is decisive factor between he and Knight. Knight is the best player on a team in playoff position.

If Kyle Korver puts up his current numbers on a 6th seed...and Brandon Knight puts up his current numbers on a 1 seed...it would be absurd to put Korver in over Knight wouldn't it? So while Korvers season is special...it isn't really All Star worthy if he's playing on a team that isn't the talk of the NBA. Clearly...the coaches didn't think he was one of their top 3 guys initially. So you're telling me a teams fourth best guy is more worthy another teams #1 guy?

I don't understand that logic. Hopefully Knight replaces Melo if he can't play.
The East already have 4 pgs on the team. Kyle deserves it. Plain and simple. Commissioner made the right choice in Boogie and the right choice in Korver.

Dorsey is the worst basketball player in the league, complete waste of a body

Why didn't yall keep Tarik black

I think salary reasons for a possible trade. Had Dorsey's contract not been guaranteed, the Rockets def would have kept Black and traded/waived Dorsey.

Ah I see, makes sense. Also probably cause the casual fan probably thinks Dwight is still out there... :rofl:

Serious, they look just alike :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom