The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Kidd is a great coach
It's crazy to think how quickly the tables turned. I remember him getting KILLED when he first started in Brooklyn. They were looking terrible and Cupgate was the icing on the cake
I know somebody has to have the quotes/screenshots. A lot of "i told you so's" after a couple months of his first season
laugh.gif
I'm sure that one weirdo does.
You still mad about this one from last year?

http://niketalk.com/t/571782/2013-2014-nba-thread-ind-was-and-okc-lac-on-espn/38820_20#post_19545870

Of course you took the lame route and didn't go through with it like the lame that you are, but it didn't matter anyway because every screen name you make ends up getting banned for racist comments like these
Originally Posted by ohmygosher

Pull your skirt down. Your getting emotional over a dead thug.
Originally Posted by ohmygosher

What I said about Trayvon wasn't a mistake tho. It was the truth.
Just like your comments on the WSHH video in the Black Friday thread that got your ohdannyboy SN banned. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you slip up and post something vaguely racist and get this youngwolf name clipped too.

You're the Don Lemon of NT except you don't get paid for it.

Jason Kidd is a great coach
It's crazy to think how quickly the tables turned. I remember him getting KILLED when he first started in Brooklyn. They were looking terrible and Cupgate was the icing on the cake
I know somebody has to have the quotes/screenshots. A lot of "i told you so's" after a couple months of his first season :lol:

I'm sure that one weirdo does.

You still mad about this one from last year?

http://niketalk.com/t/571782/2013-2014-nba-thread-ind-was-and-okc-lac-on-espn/38820_20#post_19545870

Of course you took the lame route and didn't go through with it like the lame that you are, but it didn't matter anyway because every screen name you make ends up getting banned for racist comments like these

[QUOTE name="ohmygosher"]
Originally Posted by ohmygosher

Pull your skirt down. Your getting emotional over a dead thug.

[QUOTE name="ohmygosher"]
Originally Posted by ohmygosher

What I said about Trayvon wasn't a mistake tho. It was the truth.
[/QUOTE]

Just like your comments on the WSHH video in the Black Friday thread that got your ohdannyboy SN banned. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you slip up and post something vaguely racist and get this youngwolf name clipped too.

You're the Don Lemon of NT except you don't get paid for it.
[/quote]

summer jam screen

:lol:

But come on that two week vacation though?

The way dude came back against the Suns...:wow:

Yeah, man. I've been willing give Lebby the benefit of the doubt on PED use, but what happened this season was a little weird. I can't ever remember another athlete taking a couple weeks off just because of some aches and pains and not because of a significant injury.

Yeah, man. I've been willing give Lebby the benefit of the doubt on PED use, but what happened this season was a little weird. I can't ever remember another athlete taking a couple weeks off just because of some aches and pains and not because of a significant injury.
That's what got me as well.

Then his comments from when he returned were eye opening. He kept repeating that he couldn't make certain moves prior to his rest, and all of that explosiveness returns from a two week vacation? Nah.

The icing on the cake was the the trip to Miami for warm weather conditions...
grin.gif

"you are over you limit for rating content. Please try again later."

dammit :lol:

Last edited:
Low key when I look at the 03 draft class, nobody is really in their prime any more or playing at a super elite level except Mr. James.

Low key when I look at the 03 draft class, nobody is really in their prime any more or playing at a super elite level except Mr. James.

Bosh is still pretty good and its kind of hard to judge Melo since his team sucks so bad. But yeah, Lebby is performing at the highest level. But he was also a few years younger than those guys when he started.

That's what got me as well.

Then his comments from when he returned were eye opening. He kept repeating that he couldn't make certain moves prior to his rest, and all of that explosiveness returns from a two week vacation? Nah.

The icing on the cake was the the trip to Miami for warm weather conditions...>D

Yup.

Said all of this a few weeks ago. Wonder when/if the league is ever going to look into it. Probably not...it would damage the image of the league sooo bad if LeBron did get caught. If he got caught and had to sacrifice his entire legacy he'd probably bring everybody on his roid-chain down with him :lol:

80% of the stars in the league would be getting busted for some type of PED.

Had no idea who YoungWolf was. 

Just saw that Bradley Beal is out and will be reevaluated after All Star Break

Is it bad that I don't really care if Lebron is using PEDs?

As long as they don't start spewing Lebron is the greatest of all time nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom